• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats hero OJ Simpson has passed away (he did what Pat wanted to do to Ade) Saint Norm has spoke to me from the grave.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Didn’t they even try to “black” up OJ’s house when they had the jury visited the house as part of the evidence? Like tried to throw African statues and other nonsense around the place.

I remember hearing for the big glove try on Johnny told OJ to not take his arthritis medication a week before so his wrist / hand would swell up so it wouldn’t fit and putting it on would look “tough” since his hand was in pain but for the jury it was because these were the gloves used to kill his wife. Also he had shot a workout video that they never released that featured him joking about beating your wife - something like punch your wife but say you were just doing this exercise and she got in the way by accident. Classic OJ!
Yeah some art work from the Cochran house was brought to OJ’s house and the pictures of OJ with his rich white friends except for Kardashian were hauled away.

And yeah the glove try on was a total miscalculation by Clark and Darden. The blood shrunk the glove, and Cochran and Shapiro got OJ to not take his pills so his hands would be swollen. The trial was a total circus. I feel bad for Clark and Darden, Cochran was a scumbag and a con man. And he conned the jury into acquitting OJ.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah some art work from the Cochran house was brought to OJ’s house and the pictures of OJ with his rich white friends except for Kardashian were hauled away.

And yeah the glove try on was a total miscalculation by Clark and Darden. The blood shrunk the glove, and Cochran and Shapiro got OJ to not take his pills so his hands would be swollen. The trial was a total circus. I feel bad for Clark and Darden, Cochran was a scumbag and a con man. And he conned the jury into acquitting OJ.
Darden got lots of shit from the black community just for being involved because it was seen as being “not black” to convict OJ.

It’s crazy how to anyone born after that don’t know or can understand how BIG this story was and all kinds of ridiculous. Especially for how famous OJ was before the murders. He was one of first “nice” black guys that America (majority white people) embraced - you didn’t have to watch football to know who he was and with movies, tv ads (back when they only had a couple channels) to compare how big he is to someone young would be like Shaq killing their ex wife and a waiter.

Also funny - OJ was one of the first majorly accepted black celebrities by white people but who was another one? You guessed it - Bill Cosby.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Darden got lots of shit from the black community just for being involved because it was seen as being “not black” to convict OJ.

It’s crazy how to anyone born after that don’t know or can understand how BIG this story was and all kinds of ridiculous. Especially for how famous OJ was before the murders. He was one of first “nice” black guys that America (majority white people) embraced - you didn’t have to watch football to know who he was and with movies, tv ads (back when they only had a couple channels) to compare how big he is to someone young would be like Shaq killing their ex wife and a waiter.

Also funny - OJ was one of the first majorly accepted black celebrities by white people but who was another one? You guessed it - Bill Cosby.
Ironically I saw the chase happen live.

We were at Knotts Berry Farm on vacation and we were walking back from the hotel to the park on the overpass over the 91 when the Bronco and Cops drove through Buena Park.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout

We were at Knotts Berry Farm on vacation and we were walking back from the hotel to the park on the overpass over the 91 when the Bronco and Cops drove through Buena Park.
Were there a bunch of assholes hooting and hollering trying to get on tv?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I still remember watching it live, I was maybe 8 or 9 and it being on pretty much every major channel like OJ was president

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I still remember watching it live, I was maybe 8 or 9 and it being on pretty much every major channel like OJ was president
We turned around and went back to the hotel. Because a bunch of people said it was seeing shown on tv. The NBA finals game between Houston and the Knicks was in a PIP box on NBC. Lol.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
1000011054.jpg

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Didn’t they even try to “black” up OJ’s house when they had the jury visited the house as part of the evidence? Like tried to throw African statues and other nonsense around the place.

I remember hearing for the big glove try on Johnny told OJ to not take his arthritis medication a week before so his wrist / hand would swell up so it wouldn’t fit and putting it on would look “tough” since his hand was in pain but for the jury it was because these were the gloves used to kill his wife. Also he had shot a workout video that they never released that featured him joking about beating your wife - something like punch your wife but say you were just doing this exercise and she got in the way by accident. Classic OJ!
They also let him wear lunch lady gloves to try on his strangling gloves so they had no chance of fitting. Clarke might be an idiot.

That oj and his wife beating jokes, RIP funny man.

Forum Clout
Scumbag and con man is exactly what you want in a lawyer

And yeah the glove try on was a total miscalculation by Clark and Darden. The blood shrunk the glove, and Cochran and Shapiro got OJ to not take his pills so his hands would be swollen. The trial was a total circus. I feel bad for Clark and Darden, Cochran was a scumbag and a con man. And he conned the jury into acquitting OJ

Forum Clout

According to Paul Mooney, Sidney Poitier

JebJoh

Forum Clout

I wondered back then if someone trained oj in the ways of media. Anyone who remembers his early days remembers the panicked 911 calls from his wife. Upstate folks seemed to ignore all of that for years the stories came out and went away after his next 150 yard game. I suspect his agent forced him into some sort of civilizing school.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
His next girlfriend was 19 and Juice was 48 when he started dating her.

Jim Rome once said “I don’t know how mentally ill you have to be to hook with OJ. Being the girlfriend of Orenthal isn’t a job anyone should lining up for, unless you like Black Eyes and Severed Heads”.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I once worked with this Jewish girl who came from a very rich family (rich Jew? Ya kiddin!) and she went to the same private school as OJ’s kids in south Florida. She played on the volleyball team with one of his daughters and OJ would come to watch the games and weirded everybody out since he’s OJ and everyone knew he killed 2 people.
People would scream murderer at him and he’d just wave politely. Hilarious bit.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout

I was in Alaska working the summer on a fishing boat when the chase happened. We got on the boat June 2nd; we got off August 15th. We got no news up there. One of the first things we did when we finally docked back in Seattle was to go to a restaurant to finally get a decent diner breakfast. I bought a paper to check baseball standings and learned about the strike. Fawk. The people behind us were talking about OJ simpson and saying how crazy the whole situation was. I asked them, "what are you talking about, what happened with OJ?"

They were astounded - where the hell have you been??

Fishing boat.

There's really something to be said for being completely unplugged. I miss those days. It's probably impossible now