• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's happy about this?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
No wonder Rick follows her. She's a forty year old poser that says shit like "yeeting".

Screenshot_20211121-220845__01.jpg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
It seems as though a lot of you are happy that a BIPOC is responsible for the senseless violence that occurred in Waukesha today. And this only further cements my point that the GOP is the party of sociopaths. They have no emotion. They have no empathy. They are incapable of basic compassion. It is beyond their own level of comprehension to see things from another's perspective. While I could never condone the actions that took place today, I am able to take a step back and analyze the perpetrator's thought process. This man was reeling from Donald Trump. January 6th. George Floyd. The Rittenhouse verdict. COVID. All this, on top of his most egregious "crime", being black. A reality the GOP is working tirelessly to make into mere fantasy. If you're using this TRAGEDY to get followers? Fuck. You. To all my BIPOC friends, of which you are too numerous to count, hold the line. I got your six. And I'm very cranky.

I know that's too long for a tweet but I'm drunk and chatty.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It seems as though a lot of you are happy that a BIPOC is responsible for the senseless violence that occurred in Waukesha today. And this only further cements my point that the GOP is the party of sociopaths. They have no emotion. They have no empathy. They are incapable of basic compassion. It is beyond their own level of comprehension to see things from another's perspective. While I could never condone the actions that took place today, I am able to take a step back and analyze the perpetrator's thought process. This man was reeling from Donald Trump. January 6th. George Floyd. The Rittenhouse verdict. COVID. All this, on top of his most egregious "crime", being black. A reality the GOP is working tirelessly to make into mere fantasy. If you're using this TRAGEDY to get followers? Fuck. You. To all my BIPOC friends, of which you are too numerous to count, hold the line. I got your six. And I'm very cranky.

I know that's too long for a tweet but I'm drunk and chatty.
Very convincing Pat impersonation. The deflecting and conflating of unrelated issues, the shameless virtue signaling, and the Hollywood-style inspirational call to action laced with cutesy language to give the impression that he belongs to rag-tag band of merry misfits.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Pat wants nothing more than constant division and civil unrest. He has nothing else to do. He doesnt have to work with or around other people with different opinions. This shit is exciting TV for him. This is pat expecting kenosha to burn to the ground tonight because of this. He is that bored.

100%. He's the biggest misanthrope on earth. He's just constantly angry about the fact that he got cucked and had his entire family stolen from him so now he wants to see the rest of the world burn and everyone be as miserable as he is.

He's also fat.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Weird how he shut the fuck up when it was snoop dogg who was angry at the rittenhouse trial bevause of fake bullshit perpetrated by people like Patrick