• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's happy about this?

G

20211121_222131.jpg

...why lol.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat wants nothing more than constant division and civil unrest. He has nothing else to do. He doesnt have to work with or around other people with different opinions. This shit is exciting TV for him. This is pat expecting kenosha to burn to the ground tonight because of this. He is that bored.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Pat wants nothing more than constant division and civil unrest. He has nothing else to do. He doesnt have to work with or around other people with different opinions. This shit is exciting TV for him. This is pat expecting kenosha to burn to the ground tonight because of this. He is that bored.
No, child. Pat thinks this is the Empire getting hit by the Rebel Alliance and his side will come out on top and everyone will celebrate and get blown by Wookie women.

If shit goes hot I hope to see Pat dragged out of his half-hovel by the fine rural citizens of Wisconsin.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Once it turns out to be a person from a rich and diverse culture, he'll clam up and go back to sperging out about Rittenhouse.
Very possible. Might be worth capturing these just incase he tries to pretend he isnt pulling a Jussie again. Blaming all the Trumpers when it was hoax. Just so he can gaslight.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
View attachment 13553

Completely deranged. And fat.
Pats a pussy. Notice how he didn’t volunteer to meet this man to throw hands. He left an ominous retort, probably dm’ed a picture of a ghetto looking handgun, and said “see what happens if you come here” while sniveling like the fat coward he is under his pink blankie