• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats drunk and binge watching star wars shit again

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Jesus, why don’t you and Andrew get a room and bring the xtra-large tub of lube while you’re at it?
If you’re going to openly say you love a man, you might as well pull his cock out and go at it like a fat kid with cake.
I can understand saying you love a man at, say, your best friend’s wedding or your brother’s wedding. This fat Faggot is saying it about *checks notes* Star Wars…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can understand saying you love a man at, say, your best friend’s wedding or your brother’s wedding. This fat Faggot is saying it about *checks notes* Star Wars…
While drunk - he was watching Star Wars shit on the couch and was lonely. You know what they say about a drunk man’s words being a sober man’s thoughts…

Seriously, he’s a homosexual that needs to come out. Really explains why he’s an alcoholic - he needs to be drunk so he can be “himself” which is a very gay man.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
While drunk - he was watching Star Wars shit on the couch and was lonely. You know what they say about a drunk man’s words being a sober man’s thoughts…

Seriously, he’s a homosexual that needs to come out. Really explains why he’s an alcoholic - he needs to be drunk so he can be “himself” which is a very gay man.
He’s like Lady Di, sitting on his couch all day and talking to his beer cans

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
If you really want to make it a memorable wedding, after you say that, you blow em, but not before telling the new wife that this is how he likes it.