• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's Co-panelist Niamh Kendall. Woof.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Imagine living next to this lunatic.
FEuga-ZCWYAEJGKP.jpg
No trans people? That’s what I’m seeing here. Fucking bigot hope he gets reported.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Before I was banned, I used to have to sit on sci-f panels with people like this talking to 6 people in a room so they could feel like they're important authors like me. I spent hours smiling like someone had a gun to my head saying "smile" and threatening to shoot me if I flinched.
How did you hide your raging boner?

G

Seriously though, how did we get to this revelation that everyone we despise are intimately associated with these mentally ill miscreants? This is the real pandemic.
Getting a little metaphysical here but I think this realm is full of different power/energy nexuses and our essence draws us towards them. Your core essence is pedophilia? You will interact with and befriend Delaney someday.