• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats birthday gift to Niki

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m sure the nikster’s friends find him charming.

“Oh god Niki is bringing Patrick again”
“Seriously? Well I’ll have to make an excuse for my husband because he definitely won’t want to be there”
“Maybe he’ll wear underwear and a shirt that’s fits him this time. I don’t wanna have another eyeful of his moobs, nipples and asscrack whenever he goes to the bathroom 🤢
This one stands out. Out with her friends, they wanted to have a couple drinks and a light bite while pat orders a whole ass meal. Loading up on carbs with his beers. You he kept turning to conversation into politics. I wonder how often niki has to apologize for him being embarrassing in public.

1720723081424.png

Last edited:

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
She also disowned her mom over politics. What a total loser.
View attachment 210251
Such a heartless cunt, these people are barely human. I think everyone has disagreements with their parents about politics, but imagine actively trying to get them sent to jail because of them. Every relationship for her is "What can I get out of this?"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Such a heartless cunt, these people are barely human. I think everyone has disagreements with their parents about politics, but imagine actively trying to get them sent to jail because of them. Every relationship for her is "What can I get out of this?"
Claims she hates her family because they talk politics, all she does is talk politics
IMG_3958.jpeg

IMG_3959.jpeg

Sounds like she’s the problem here

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
She's living off someone's wealth because her archery hobby isn't paying the bills. Yeah right, she "left". Nice way of saying "fired". This is from 2015:

View attachment 210268

She doesn't even use her own animation as her avatar:

View attachment 210270

All of her social media is full of typical deranged leftist bullshit. She's an insufferable, entitled, spoiled leftist female.
"This is their first stab at making AI art."

It's not hard to do, you fucking imbecile.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
This one stands out. Out with her friends, they wanted to have a couple drinks and a light bite while pat orders a whole ass meal. Loading up on carbs with his beers. You he kept turning to conversation into politics. I wonder how often niki has to apologize for him being embarrassing in public.

View attachment 210256

Server: Okay so that's three waters, a side salad with avocado, garlic bread for the table, a hard ice tea, and... for this gentleman on the end, we have a Frutti de Mar familia size, the bottomless IPA, and a stack of napkins.

Rick: No, garcon. I also requested my own garlic bread. Go back to your computer right now. Check your notes.

Forum Clout