• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's back on Telegram

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Looks like old Jackie and Pat are trying to steal the spotlight this morning.

1704815930100.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This sounds like Jackie wrote it. Also them mentioning Pat/Jackie and not the politicians is a very Pat move.

Jackie thinks criminals do coupon codes and ask you to burn a credit on a swat
There are only two people retarded enough to write that and they put both their names in it.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
"(if I remember you)"

Anyone who falls for this is dumber than Snackie's curry shits. I know there's no justice in the world but it's not fair how she can schizopost on X while being six figures in debt to credit card companies and go to tech symposiums and be fat like nothing's wrong. Also she's lying about doxxing the swatter. If you send a not nice email to the president from across the country the FBI will have you vanned faster than you can get a pizza delivered. There's no way an international terrorist would be still out fucking around if it was correct. None of her doxes are, though. Also she eats FAR too much. Someone who eats sensibly wouldn't have nearly this amount of problems. Fat.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Can you even get swat equipment into a shanty town?
She will probably start claiming she is getting swatted just so she can say she is a victim. She doesnt like pat getting all the attention and she is just a side character in his his story. She wants to be able to say she is scared for her life and clutch her pearls.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
She will probably start claiming she is getting swatted just so she can say she is a victim. She doesnt like pat getting all the attention and she is just a side character in his his story. She wants to be able to say she is scared for her life and clutch her pearls.
Im making fun of jim asking about podcast equipment.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
oh literal both you two because i don't know which one isn't doing da bit

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
theres no way i'm going anywhere near that telegram to verify. Is that a legit channel? Imagur can be manipulated. Wasn't there like a pgp/gpg signature to authenticate it?

It's a new channel that's yet to be verified through PGP but the guy constantly sets up new channels.