• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's twitter is a real hoot tonight

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His dumb pirate friend claimed Pat was destroying trolls with his hide replies but Pat admitted the opposite. My Pat toilet account let that loser pirate know Pat hides anyone who calls him out and the pirate dope blocked me. Makes me smile to know it drives the stupid pirate crazy we don’t fuck with him. He wants to cry “cyberstalker!” So bad

G

That's my favorite part of all of this. Anyone who isn't paying attention in real time will log on later and see him screaming into the void. It's great that he doesn't have the insight to see how nuts he looks to everyone.
LOL, I just went and looked at one and I think he's doing it because he's a fat boob and he cares about his stupid Tweets getting ratioed. It looks like if he hides the replies from the Piss Tooth account they don't show up in the comments total.

Like this tweet:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1492542573109551107[/URL]

only shows on Twitter that it has 2 comments and 38 likes. But if you look at the hidden replies, he's hidden 35 replies. And every one of those replies has at least one reply back from Rick so yeah, he'd have like 70 replies to only 38 likes and Mama Raven's Special Boy can't be getting ratioed on Twitter.

If I don't do some productive shit during the day, I feel kind of bad about it. Like you can have a day here or there where you just fuck around and binge a TV show or something all day. Maybe 1 day a month. His entire life is like that. I don't see how you can feel good about yourself living a life like that. I'd be a cunt to people too, if my entire life was spent on the couch, wrapping in a pink blanket, farting and arguing with idiots on the internet. Or wasting my time and money sitting at a bar turning out mediocre (that might be rating it too high) sci-fi while collecting govt disability. What a sad life.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Technicality Tits strikes again! "We didn't lose, I withdrew."

I remember when SpaceEdge and pig were going at it on text the other day. Pig was arguing every single point Mr Apostle made and then he put the question to him "Did you win the lawsuit? Yes or no." and piggy reverted to "you're mentally ill, stlaker. You've been instructed to..blahblahblah"

It breaks oinky's brain when he has to answer a question that he can't get out of on a technicality.

G

This fucking lunatic spends hours playing "nuh uh, yeah huh" with us and then HIDES the shit he's deliberately replying to and shitting up everyone's feed with. So if one of his followers decides to check in on Rick's spergout thread he just sees Rick yelling at no one. Which begs the question, WHY FUCKING RESPOND TO BEGIN WITH, RICK!?! Many such cases! SAD!
His tactics are proven effective, child. I’m sorry you’re too stupid. Wait quietly for the knock.