• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's twitter is a real hoot tonight

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I'm guessing it is CC that is fucking with him:

5.png

He is fucking insane.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I'm about 70% on board with a summer trip to Milwaukee to have a beer at Hooligans. You know, for the bit. Itd be pretty surreal.
I'm 100%
Gotta source a red cap - MAKE QUASI PAID AGAIN and sit right next to that gutless faggot until he fucks right back to his half hovel.

May even ride muh goddamn straight-piped Harley.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
He would rather say he quit rather than lost. Most people would not call that a win. Id rather lose than be a quitter.
I'm guessing his line of thought is "it isn't over," because he's going to re-file and destroy his enemies, just like he thinks Annabelle is going to "find her way home" one day, and he won't have been a catastrophic failure of a father.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm guessing his line of thought is "it isn't over," because he's going to re-file and destroy his enemies, just like he thinks Annabelle is going to "find her way home" one day, and he won't have been a catastrophic failure of a father.
He is going to need another pandemic that hands out PPP/stimulus money again. He wasnt able to afford a lolsuit until that free money fell out of the sky.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
This fucking lunatic spends hours playing "nuh uh, yeah huh" with us and then HIDES the shit he's deliberately replying to and shitting up everyone's feed with. So if one of his followers decides to check in on Rick's spergout thread he just sees Rick yelling at no one. Which begs the question, WHY FUCKING RESPOND TO BEGIN WITH, RICK!?! Many such cases! SAD!

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
This fucking lunatic spends hours playing "nuh uh, yeah huh" with us and then HIDES the shit he's deliberately replying to and shitting up everyone's feed with. So if one of his followers decides to check in on Rick's spergout thread he just sees Rick yelling at no one. Which begs the question, WHY FUCKING RESPOND TO BEGIN WITH, RICK!?! Many such cases! SAD!
That's my favorite part of all of this. Anyone who isn't paying attention in real time will log on later and see him screaming into the void. It's great that he doesn't have the insight to see how nuts he looks to everyone.