• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's Parent's Were Drug-Addled Losers So He Assumes That's How Everyone's Parents Were--

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He is the weird kid who lied his ass off in elementary school. We all knew that one kid. He just never grew out of it, and Twitter let's him just block anyone who calls him out.
My dad's friend has a son who was one of those kids. I used to have to hang out with him when they came over and the kid would tell just ridiculous lies. Like the one time he said his dad has a Maclaren F1 that he keeps at his grandparents house yet they lived in a shitty duplex. I'd always be like "I'm gonna go ask him" and the kid would freak out. I loved it. His dad would look disgusted and shake his head at him while the kid visibly panicked.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Annabelle: My deadbeat non-father did his share of the meatloaf etc etc