• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's Parent's Were Drug-Addled Losers So He Assumes That's How Everyone's Parents Were--

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220111-081316_Chrome.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Mother: Ex-hippie school psychologist, drug addict.

Father: Bull rider, rodeo clown, bucking bronco rider, master electrician, leathersmith, training counselor for the NRA, hunter, “semi truck driver”, wind turbine installer, ski jumper, snowmobile racer, drug addict.

(All those things his father did are what I took from various tweets of his, I didn't make any of them up)

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Father: Bull rider, rodeo clown, bucking bronco rider, master electrician, leathersmith, training counselor for the NRA, hunter, “semi truck driver”, wind turbine installer, ski jumper, snowmobile racer, drug addict.

(All those things his father did are what I took from various tweets of his, I didn't make any of them up)
Does Pat realize that the more he lies about his dad, the more it makes himself look like a complete fucking loser? Your dad is all of those things, but yet none of it translated to you? Pat has NO discernable skills. He's a "professional author" who can't write and has several WIP's that are never going to see the light of day (they're all terrible fucking ideas: IN SPACE!).

Last edited:
G

Does Pat realize that the more he lies about his dad, the more it makes himself look like a complete fucking loser? Your dad is all of those things, but yet none of it translated to you? Pat has discernable skills. He's a "professional author" who can't write and has several WIP's that are never going to see the light of day (they're all terrible fucking ideas: IN SPACE!).
He is the weird kid who lied his ass off in elementary school. We all knew that one kid. He just never grew out of it, and Twitter let's him just block anyone who calls him out.

BudDickman

Forum Clout

If you look though his tweets you'll find that his grandfather worked for the Manhattan Project. He doesn't say what he did, so he could've been scrubbing toilets. The point is that the Tomlinsons have been fighting fascism for three generations, child.

Forum Clout
Maybe if your parents were deragned hippies. My parents are god damn boomers. Outside of beer and cigarettes, I don't think they've touched a damn thing.
My mom told me that she “tried pot” a few times but didn’t ever feel it. This would have been in the early 80s so it was shit weed and since she never smoked cigarettes I’m thinking she didn’t know how to inhale. I’m glad my parents aren’t degenerates

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout

RE: his dad- can you become addicted to poppers?