• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's interview with sonnyboo

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He also keeps trying to one up what Matthew says is happening to him. Pat thinks he is the poster boy for online harassment and should be the spokes person online harassment awareness and everyone should consult him on the matter. He forgets he is some drunkard that fights on the internet and loses on a regular basis. He made a bunch of online enemies that he continues to fight with to this day while acting like he didnt do nuffin.

" Im more of a victim than you, child"

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I feel like this guy just wanted to get Pat on board with his own shit.
Guy was sneak trolling him with the birddick clips calling pat a fat blob
then it turned into some sort of humblebrag over who's stalkers are craziest.
has he been swatted 50 times?
has he had thousands of people evacuated from 6 different venues across three different states because of bomb threats made in your name?
no, hah! clearly my stalkers are the most stalkery.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He thinks his twitter account is saving the world. I have always though he felt that way but to hear him say it. He thinks he is a freedom fighter by drunk tweeting. He is so delusional. Get over yourself pat. You have disappointed everyone around you.
He Said his dumb tweet was read on the floor of some shitholes congress

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I feel like this guy just wanted to get Pat on board with his own shit.
Both John and matt were trying to get this place mixed up in their slap fight. Hoping that people would take their side and amplify their story. Everyone read right through it and didnt get involved in whatever weird feud they got going on.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Guy was sneak trolling him with the birddick clips calling pat a fat blob
then it turned into some sort of humblebrag over who's stalkers are craziest.
has he been swatted 50 times?
has he had thousands of people evacuated from 6 different venues across three different states because of bomb threats made in your name?
no, hah! clearly my stalkers are the most stalkery.
That other dude played the perfect straight man to get Piggo to oink. Wasn't too flattering. Seemed to push back just enough to then let him go. Josiah was a bit too eager. But as we know it didn't matter anyway.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
That weird multi blink he does when he says that has to be some kind of tell. Its almost like he is rattling off all these things like its a badge of honor. Like a war vet explaining what he got his medals for.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
FISH MOUTH

236f0bc0-bcb9-424d-b82b-b3884daa868e_text.gif

giphy.gif

Forum Clout
His Cluster B personality disorders (and obesity and hypertension) are really on display and come through loud and clear here.

He has no idea how much he fucks up his own "case" every time he does an interview and it's hilarious. There's a reason lawyers advise their clients to shut the fuck up, stay off social media, and definitely do not do any interviews with anyone, especially without a lawyer sitting right there with them. Everything he does online and in these interviews is a gift to Quasi's (and anyone else's) lawyers.