• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick’s Christmas Day 2023 is the most depressing thing I’ve ever witnessed

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think he has been uninvited for a while, he tweeted all day on Christmas and thanksgiving while claiming to be surrounded by family. I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with family and I barely looked at my phone while he couldn’t get off his. He has to tell himself so many lies to avoid having to deal with the truth.
Ultimately he was deprived of tweeting every moment of the day. He has finally been taught by his trolls to not broadcast his every thought and move. Not even his mom or wife could do that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Prezzies! The day after Christmas you got them?
IMG_2023.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
They live in separate parts of the hovel. That’s why they can’t rent one side out.
I think it’s more likely they can’t rent the other, better half because it’s not up to code and they lack the capital to make the necessary repairs. They had a lucky windfall with their free PPP gibs, but used that on vacations.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
This place chips away at him every day. He doesn't have big blowups over the things the rascals tweet or post. But there's definitely a spiritual accumulation that's breaking him down bit by bit.

The same way each beer and slice of meatloaf incrimentally adds more bulk to his already-gargantuan frame, every post that reminds him he's a failure both as a father and a man is taking its toll.

When he finally dies of a massive stroke, there won't be any one thing to point at. Death by a thousand "you're fats."

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Prezzies! The day after Christmas you got them?
View attachment 173132

$25 for Christmas Carol

$21 for the Hot Sauce book

This is assuming Niki bought them full price and didn't just find them on a "take a book, leave a book" cart at the library.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
$25 for Christmas Carol

$21 for the Hot Sauce book

This is assuming Niki bought them full price and didn't just find them on a "take a book, leave a book" cart at the library.
Also, why is he showing this on the day after Christmas? I’m guessing Niki just got home from staying over at family for the 3 day weekend. That’s why piggy swatted the house yesterday and all the power outage nonsense. He was all alone and wanted attention.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Also, why is he showing this on the day after Christmas? I’m guessing Niki just got home from staying over at family. That’s why piggy swatted the house yesterday and all the power outage nonsense.

It wouldn't surprise me if he took a quick trip to whatever physical bookstore is still open in Milwaukee to buy these for himself. They're weirdly self-serving presents that "promote" his upcoming novel and hot sauce.

Otherwise, what a lazy gift. Yo dawg I heard you wrote a sequel to A Christmas Carol so I bought you A Christmas Carol to celebrate you finishing it!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
More books that will get placed on a shelf and never looked at again. She got him an childs illustrated book because he doesnt like reading. Of a story he had to steal character from because he lacks originality.

View attachment 173136
I was hoping she got him that “Mr Timothy” book just to goof on her retard of a husband.

Pat doesn’t like to read, I’m sure 90% of the books on his shelf he’s never opened.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It wouldn't surprise me if he took a quick trip to whatever physical bookstore is still open in Milwaukee to buy these for himself. They're weirdly self-serving presents that "promote" his upcoming novel and hot sauce.

Otherwise, what a lazy gift. Yo dawg I heard you wrote a sequel to A Christmas Carol so I bought you A Christmas Carol to celebrate you finishing it!
Also note - he claimed he only got books for people for Christmas. Speculate…

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I've never known anyone as autistically obsessed with the star wars universe as this fat retard. It's garbage intended for children but this waster slurps up every bit of what they pump out.
I don’t even know if he even likes Star Wars that much, he just wants everyone to know he’s a big fan because it’s part of his “personality” because these books I can’t see even big fans buying. It’s like he does this to brag he’s the biggest fan.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I don’t even know if he even likes Star Wars that much, he just wants everyone to know he’s a big fan because it’s part of his “personality” because these books I can’t see even big fans buying. It’s like he does this to brag he’s the biggest fan.
It's like saying you're a big fan of steak and eating at Applebee's. He doesn't get it. He's a low IQ autistic narcissist.

My wife loves science fiction. She reads tons of science fiction books, watches dumb fuck, low budget Sci Fi channel movies, and loves to play stupid, boring sci fi themed board games. You know what she doesn't give a single fuck about? Star Wars, Star Trek and Dr. Who. That's rube level shit for Sci Fi fans. Real Sci Fi fans like smart, thoughtful shit - thought exercises about what could happen with science and how it could impact real people like her. That's science fiction. Not Ronald Dumpf and space Chilis. Not intersectional feminism projected onto space crabs.

Pat, you're an idiot. You write idiotic shit because you're an idiot. I actually had my wife read In The Black and she thought it was dumb as fuck. She, a person who devours science fiction novels, thought your book stunk. Her specific criticism was that the book felt like it was written by an idiot. Take that to heart if you stumble upon this, you jack ass. You're not a good writer. Crawl back to Target and hope to god they'll rehire you. You're a 45 year old, career bum who radiates ineptitude. Happy New Year, you bum.