• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick’s Christmas Day 2023 is the most depressing thing I’ve ever witnessed

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I was only checking in periodically but from what I could gather he spent the entire day arguing with and correcting various people on Twitter, including several accounts with some variation of ‘Patrick isn’t invited to Christmas’.

From what I could tell, there was no joy in his day at all; just anger and bitterness. Every day I wake up thankful that I’m not him. He has the most depressing existence imaginable.

Hello, Patrick 🙂

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!🐷

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I’m just now catching up on pats Christmas antics (another swat? It’s all so tiresome) but he spent the holiday getting into pointless fights with Internet strangers about Kyle Rittenhouse and replying to rascals. I saw he claimed he was with family but was angry tweeting the whole time. What a terrible and fat life!
He even tried going radio silence for two hours after having a morning meltdown to create an illusion he was with family, but still admitted he was at home.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He even tried going radio silence for two hours after having a morning meltdown to create an illusion he was with family, but still admitted he was at home.
He’s miserable and His life is complete shit but claims otherwise. It really pisses him off that we know his family hates him because he’s such an asshole.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There's a chance he was with his "family" meaning Niki, the cat and the lizard. Niki probably isn't invited to Christmas at this point either. Or he just meant the cat and the lizard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s currently responding to 3 day old tweets about Kyle Rittenhouse
IMG_2020.jpeg

But Pat says he spent the holiday with both sides of his family. Not So.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m just now catching up on pats Christmas antics (another swat? It’s all so tiresome) but he spent the holiday getting into pointless fights with Internet strangers about Kyle Rittenhouse and replying to rascals. I saw he claimed he was with family but was angry tweeting the whole time. What a terrible and fat life!
Im trying to catch up right now and it looks like he was up at 7am already going at it. Looks like he tweeted at least 30 times. Twitter is his drug.