• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick: Watch this

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Kyle travelled 20 minutes from his home to defend his workplace, as he knew the cops had been told to stand down, and that the immigrants who built the business he worked at (Brothers Anmol and Sahil Khindri) would not be able to survive its loss to the rampaging hordes of bussed-in protestors.
He didn't work for them. His friend was hired to protect the place and he helped.

I’m getting a new scanner/printer and sending off the request forms today when I’m off work. Not sure when they’d arrive, but @ChicopeeChip already called dibs so it’ll be on the podcast first. I’m also gonna request both the written and audio transcripts, but may hold onto or edit the audio ones depending on how faggy my voice sounds haha.
Don't edit any audio or hide the recording from us! It'll be such epic content!

G

I’m getting a new scanner/printer and sending off the request forms today when I’m off work. Not sure when they’d arrive, but @ChicopeeChip already called dibs so it’ll be on the podcast first. I’m also gonna request both the written and audio transcripts, but may hold onto or edit the audio ones depending on how faggy my voice sounds haha.
We already heard your voice bro, don’t worry about it

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Andrew embarrassed about his voice because nyam nyam nyam it sounds like he has peanut butter in his mouth baby child

for real don't over think it, nobody cares, we already heard you and I didn't read anyone commenting on it, you'd just be pointing attention at it. Everyone hates their own voice.