• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick: Watch this

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout

This sounds familiar, and is a pretty good overview I thought some folks here might find some interest in.

A PUBLIC FIGURE in Wisconsin sues people whose offensive, insulting, hurtful, rude and unkind OPINIONS he doesn't like. Find out why he is highly unlikely to succeed in suing them for defamation for hyperbole, insult and labeling.

It doesn't matter if you, after saying over and over how famous and important you are as a public figure on television, signing autographs at conventions, appearing in national newspapers, backtrack and say oh no I'm just a midtier author nobody and these guys are mean.

Opinions based on your words and actions aren't defamation. Stop wasting money on lawyers and spend it on your daughter you dipshit.

And yeah Legal Eagle is a fag, Rittenhouse is a fine young man and Pat is fat.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
The one thing Shittenhouse and Fatty Pat have in common is pure ego, which is why Kyle did what he did.

Can't say the same for fatpat, but will do so anyway for lulz.
Ahhhhh Big Wyzzzzzz

shamelessly being a libtard on a nazi-board a big wyzzzzzzz

siding against the Kenosha Kid a big WYZzzzzzzz

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
pure ego, which is why Kyle did what he did.
Kyle travelled 20 minutes from his home to defend his workplace, as he knew the cops had been told to stand down, and that the immigrants who built the business he worked at (Brothers Anmol and Sahil Khindri) would not be able to survive its loss to the rampaging hordes of bussed-in protestors.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Kyle travelled 20 minutes from his home to defend his workplace, as he knew the cops had been told to stand down, and that the immigrants who built the business he worked at (Brothers Anmol and Sahil Khindri) would not be able to survive its loss to the rampaging hordes of bussed-in protestors.
You think he gave a fuck about any of that?

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
speaking of lawtubers, if we get the Andrew transcript it should be pretty easy to get Rekieta to read the funny parts and signal-boost Pat a bit more
I’m getting a new scanner/printer and sending off the request forms today when I’m off work. Not sure when they’d arrive, but @ChicopeeChip already called dibs so it’ll be on the podcast first. I’m also gonna request both the written and audio transcripts, but may hold onto or edit the audio ones depending on how faggy my voice sounds haha.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I’m getting a new scanner/printer and sending off the request forms today when I’m off work. Not sure when they’d arrive, but @ChicopeeChip already called dibs so it’ll be on the podcast first. I’m also gonna request both the written and audio transcripts, but may hold onto or edit the audio ones depending on how faggy my voice sounds haha.

Everyone hates their own voice, but nobody can sound faggier than Patrick