• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick was 35 years old in this picture

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
On the old forum? I genuinely can’t remember what username I had, I’ve had so many since the Reddit days
Yeah it’s the same name but you had the nanasaurus for your pic. Anytime I saw it I knew it was gonna be a treat. You’d occasionally get pissed at pat posting and throw a tantrum that people weren’t nana/joe posting enough. Or you’d just leave nearly indecipherable messages that I’d spend a good 30 minutes trying to figure out. Someone else on the board who’s an addict or whatever could figure it out and translate it which ruined my fun because I’m a faggot. Good to have ya back and sober.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How the fuck do you guys keep track of who is who from one forum to the next? It took me a while when I first discovered this place that @SpaceEdge is not the vape thief who ran (and killed) the sub.
You dont keep track. Once in a while someone will say what their old names were but its gotten blurry over the last year or two with all the name changes. There are a few name changes I know of but I dont think I could trace most of them all the way back to the original sub. Sometimes I wonder who was who on the original sub but its kind of a " dont ask, dont tell" type thing.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
He was in a fluorescent-lit conference room full of fat dorks in Walmart jeans, graphic t-shirts and Joe sneakers. Even then, he's the weird loser.