• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick was 35 years old in this picture

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
d0414d044d9f6bcf40f2716c195a62b7.PNG

Mr 'I didn't let Fight Club affect my personality like all other teenage boys' decided to dress up as Neo while wearing a Stargate vest underneath his ridiculous trench coat at the age of 35. What's most embarrassing about this is that I don't even think this is intended to be cosplay; he just think he looks incredibly cool like that.

Fucking mong.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
d0414d044d9f6bcf40f2716c195a62b7.PNG

Mr 'I didn't let Fight Club affect my personality like all other teenage boys' decided to dress up as Neo while wearing a Stargate vest underneath his ridiculous trench coat at the age of 35. What's most embarrassing about this is that I don't even think this is intended to be cosplay; he just think he looks incredibly cool like that.

Fucking mong.
With tennis shoes?
The fuck?
Boots or shoot yourself in your fat head, what are you larping as, a kid fucker?

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
he looks like such a dickhead.

why do people ever buy these? You can buy nice long coats that don’t make you look like a virgin yugioh fan.

here’s a ted baker car coat I own for example (from their website)
That's a nice coat if your working as a door man. Unless your working outdoors doing manual labor a long coat is just fucking stupid.

G

he looks like such a dickhead.

why do people ever buy these? You can buy nice long coats that don’t make you look like a virgin yugioh fan.

here’s a ted baker car coat I own for example ([URL='https://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Mens/Clothing/Jackets-and-Coats/KAMES-Bonded-Mac-DK-NAVY/p/256461-DK-NAVY?cmpid=ppc~google~PLA~smart_shopping_uk_en_mw_main_site_high_margin~119039378844~256461-DK-NAVY-1~na~na~UK&gclid=CjwKCAiA866PBhAYEiwANkIneMtxBUKtQBKPMuxffxpBh5SoJBJBZlds2YTPnglJ8Xo_GZG72B2-SRoC_u0QAvD_BwE']from their website)[/URL]
These things are all subjective of course but that coat is ghastly.