• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

G

I posted too early and didn't realize it was already settled. What a retard loser pig, wait so long for the Mullen finale and it's this anticlimactic bullshit. What would a restraining order have even accomplished if he did get it.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Damn is there ANYTHING that he can't lose
Weight.

Damn it feels good to be a Funster.

imageedit_77_3558276984.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I wonder if he tried to file against BDA again claiming the last judge said if he as much as sent him a picture of a rainbow he'd be executed.

Also note the court lists Dan as a male but couldn't conclude what Rick was.
I doubt he filed against BDA based on my minimal law knowledge. All BDA did was attend an open court hearing. Sure, the court hearing was for the guy he “harassed”, but as long as no harassing conduct occurred I don’t see it. I mean maybe he filed one? But it would get denied as quick as this Dan one. Even faster because they’ve been over this before and BDA did even less than he did last time.