• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson: Science Denier

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
The least believable part is Pat casually picking up 2 60lb dumbbells. Or maybe it's Pat running. Or Pat being a tough guy with a stranger.

You know what, the whole thing sounds a little fishy now that I think of it

Pat when face to face with just about anyone:

frog-pat-gif-gif.138704

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
View attachment 162315

The same line every fat feminist chick uses when she's obviously fat, unattractive and unhealthy but needs a cope for their life of gluttony and sugar.

These fat bitches are always so pro-science until the science says you're a tubbo. Then all of a sudden I'm healthy if I say so and you're going to prison for saying otherwise.

LOOK WHAT YA LOOK LIKE, CUNTFACE! LOOK WHAT YA LOOK LIKE, CUNTFACE! LOOK WHAT YA LOOK LIKE, CUNTFACE!

IMG_8231.jpeg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
View attachment 162315

The same line every fat feminist chick uses when she's obviously fat, unattractive and unhealthy but needs a cope for their life of gluttony and sugar.

These fat bitches are always so pro-science until the science says you're a tubbo. Then all of a sudden I'm healthy if I say so and you're going to prison for saying otherwise.
Usually he only denies science when it comes to sexuality and biology. His denial of basic health is sickening.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I hope that obese woman on the treadmill wasn't a resolutioner. You gotta be there a minimum of 3 months before Pat will tell the gym crew you're allowed to be spoken to as a person.
I like that he casually estimated how much extra weight the woman was carrying and used that number to make a scene within earshot of her. And then he thinks he’s the hero of that tale.