• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick still thinks you should suffer “social and professional consequences” for having ideas that conflict with Patrick and his mentally ill friends

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
If Fat had an ounce of taste in the popular media he consumes, he may remember the scene in Serpico when that broad tells him the story about the king and the well. King and his people drank from a local well, but a witch poisoned it. Everybody drank from it but the king and they all went crazy. They wanted to kill the king because he was now seen as mad for not sharing in their madness. So the king drank the well, and the people rejoiced because the king had regained his reason.

Despite the many ways this allegory could be taken, Fat would probably say “I would not have drank from the well, child. I would have simply neutralized the town, little baby child. I’m sorry you aren’t skilled enough to do so”

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
But what happens when what constitutes a “repellent view” changes, Fatrick? Because these things are not and have never been static. Would you be cool with personal and professional consequences for those who associate with and defend known pedophiles? Or those who steal government money that could be better served going to people who will put it to use rather than going on a rube-cation to Costa Rica?

His understanding of sociology/anthropology, psychology, law, science and everything else is about as juvenile as it gets for an alleged adult. I would love many things to happen to Pat, but one niche thing I’d love to see is a fair-minded professor grade a research essay of his.

“People I disagree with are Nazis because I say so, professor child. I do not need to source my claim. No, child, MLA format is for children, child. I will use Tomlinson format and if you grade me poorly I WILL have a conversation with the dean, PhD-earning child”
If Pat had even the slightest perception of history and how it works, he would see that everything is cyclical. The current culture mirrors the mid 90s, which was rife with political correctness and restraint. This gave way to the "extreme" backlash of the late 90s / early 2000s. We are on that cusp now, as the pushback towards "woke" and cancel culture has all ready begun.

So what will Pat's feelings be when his views are perceived as outdated and shit? Since he's a spineless coward, he'll probably try to adapt to the new movement. Too bad the internet keeps receipts.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
If Pat had even the slightest perception of history and how it works, he would see that everything is cyclical. The current culture mirrors the mid 90s, which was rife with political correctness and restraint. This gave way to the "extreme" backlash of the late 90s / early 2000s. We are on that cusp now, as the pushback towards "woke" and cancel culture has all ready begun.
Are you saying we're about to enter the ATTITUDE ERA?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Spent $125K because of the consequences of insulting Norm...
Norm is dead and was Jewish

jewwithlizard.png

Nice legacy, stupid

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
Atalkers cancelled: 0.

I'm surprised young Patrick S Tomlinson didn't have chronic 3rd degree burns on his faggy little palms from correcTing the burners on Mama Raven's stovetop.

Patrick - you are a nothing. A fat, squalling nothing. You did your best and you failed, as always.

There are no consequences for us Patrick. We come to your house, bar, TwiTTer, courtroom, and ridicule you on jewtube and you got fat fuck all nothing.

And we've just begun, faggot. Kill yourself now, it just gets worse from here.
I hate it when faggots sugar coat things.