• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick still thinks you should suffer “social and professional consequences” for having ideas that conflict with Patrick and his mentally ill friends

G

This fat faggot never learns. Guess we need to go even harder.

7133FC4B-B41D-43FA-A01A-CF56E36EB484.jpeg
08B4620C-3332-4037-B857-4A35D4154BE1.jpeg

Forum Clout
He's a lunatic and deserves everything thats happening and more. You're going to die much earlier than you expected to from stress of acting out your faggoty nigger revenge fantasy only to fail and bring mental, physical and financial hardships to yourself and that disgusting lesbian cunt of a wife of yours. I'm going to spackle my own shit with a metal trowel on all the letters of your name on your gravestone and there's nothing you can do about it. You would have already died fat about it, faggot.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
He's a lunatic and deserves everything thats happening and more. You're going to die much earlier than you expected to from stress of acting out your faggoty nigger revenge fantasy only to fail and bring mental, physical and financial hardships to yourself and that disgusting lesbian cunt of a wife of yours. I'm going to spackle my own shit with a metal trowel on all the letters of your name on your gravestone and there's nothing you can do about it. You would have already died fat about it, faggot.
Lots of anger in this post, I sense the author is insecure and possibly drunk

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Atalkers cancelled: 0.

I'm surprised young Patrick S Tomlinson didn't have chronic 3rd degree burns on his faggy little palms from correcTing the burners on Mama Raven's stovetop.

Patrick - you are a nothing. A fat, squalling nothing. You did your best and you failed, as always.

There are no consequences for us Patrick. We come to your house, bar, TwiTTer, courtroom, and ridicule you on jewtube and you got fat fuck all nothing.

And we've just begun, faggot. Kill yourself now, it just gets worse from here.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
But what happens when what constitutes a “repellent view” changes, Fatrick? Because these things are not and have never been static. Would you be cool with personal and professional consequences for those who associate with and defend known pedophiles? Or those who steal government money that could be better served going to people who will put it to use rather than going on a rube-cation to Costa Rica?

His understanding of sociology/anthropology, psychology, law, science and everything else is about as juvenile as it gets for an alleged adult. I would love many things to happen to Pat, but one niche thing I’d love to see is a fair-minded professor grade a research essay of his.

“People I disagree with are Nazis because I say so, professor child. I do not need to source my claim. No, child, MLA format is for children, child. I will use Tomlinson format and if you grade me poorly I WILL have a conversation with the dean, PhD-earning child”

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It's really amazing that he thinks this, while also being 100% ignorant to the fact that HIS hateful ignorant views have contributed to the negative social and professional consequences in his life.

You can't have it both ways, tubbo. I can say WHATEVER I want because I'm the designated good guy!