• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick starts off the day by insulting JDA's friend Queenie

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
No one in JDAs chat is ready for Josiah 5. I have never been more excited than to relive the genuine first time reaction of an army of weebs
It's a shame there isn't a brothaman invited on their show to enlighten them on some of the finer points. They brought up the photo of Pat eating German meatloaf but only said he looked dumb.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
No one in JDAs chat is ready for Josiah 5. I have never been more excited than to relive the genuine first time reaction of an army of weebs
The first time I listened to it I was in my car driving home and almost had to pull over when the first "..........yessss, child" hit. That Jekyll and Hyde moment is stunning.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yes I will relisten to Josiah 5, review Apostlegate, and have some goodies queued up to share. My main goal is to make sure the story is told correctly so we don't have our weeb friends screwing up the details around this masterpiece.
I think having some of the hilarious photos we laugh at would be nice to have on hand. I like how they got sidetracked from the interview to laugh at his marathon pics. They dont have to relate to the interview just something to let the people roast him. There is a lot more to pat than just the interview that makes him such a good lolcow. Maybe some of pats pandering post like that chinese food post.

G

I think having some of the hilarious photos we laugh at would be nice to have on hand. I like how they got sidetracked from the interview to laugh at his marathon pics. They dont have to relate to the interview just something to let the people roast him. There is a lot more to pat than just the interview that makes him such a good lolcow. Maybe some of pats pandering post like that chinese food post.
I'm gonna have some classic Pat selfies queued up just for this purpose. Queenie will have no ribs left when I'm done.