• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick starts off the day by insulting JDA's friend Queenie

G

TIL Patrick thinks an Asian lesbian is "sad and pathetic." Nice being an ally, stupid.

Found on r/all...
Screenshot_20220217-094924_TextNow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Anyone got a pic of this Queenie broad? I might want to send her a tribute.
Hey @The REAL JDA ... we've got some white knights who want to come to m'lady Queenie's defense.

Any pics of her out there so they know what their muse looks like? Thx

View attachment 24915

You boys forgetting The Opester's rules of radio. If a gal has a sexy radio voice, don't spoil the fantasy. Keep her behind a tree slightly peeking out with the Risky Business shades.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember Pat was so proud to virtue signal his support for Asian people and to give the finger to all the racist white people by proudly showing he ordered Chinese food. Of course his Asian virtue signaling stopped when black people were the ones attacking Asians and Black twitter claimed Asians are the enemy. Oopsie Doodles!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
First of all, their race is a virus. Beyond that, sad for Fatrick that he still feels the need to respond to everybody. Almost as if it is not in his control.
I see them more as an infestation of ants (:image_9249:). They come en masse, cause damage by their nature and are difficult to mitigate the effects of.