Patrick S. Tomlinson on: Homelessness

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
One of my favorite stories during the pandemic was NYC opening homeless shelters in the heart of the city's richest fart-huffing liberal neighborhoods so these assholes have to face the consequences of the retarded policies they support.

Two months ago I rode the subway home with a homeless gentleman who was screaming the N word (hard R) at a vibrant youth (he was purposely egging the guy on, so wasn't even bothered by it) and asking everyone if they've ever injected crystal meth in their ass. How would you feel about being neighbors with this guy, Pat? I saw human shit in the subway around this time as well, they did it against the wall so it dripped down for a 2 foot streak of feces. These people aren't a hotel room away from redemption, retard.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I like how 'Capitalism' is treated like it's a sentient being of pure malevolence, akin to Satan.

Also, I'm pretty sure they've tried this already in New York. Thomas Sowell dedicated a whole chapter of his 'Economics for Dummies' book to it. End result was scores of homeless getting stuffed into shitty motels, with most of the money spent on the project used to pay the bloated salaries of the 'social workers' assigned to wrangling them. Just ended up screwing low income people out of available housing even more, making them more likely to become homeless in turn.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
He wants everything for free. Always with his hand out but never giving back.
For someone with so many demands, it’s striking that Fat Pat has never created, never contributed, never given ANYTHING back to society. Somehow, some way, he conceived a child. What did he do? Turned tail and ran away to play Space Ranger. He’s a worthless sack of pig crap.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
No no you guys. I think Pat’s right here. But we shouldn’t just give them vacant homes because that will hilariously devalue the surrounding properties and housing in general. Instead, we should round up all the homeless, put them in apartment buildings, then wall that area off.