Patrick S. Tomlinson on: Homelessness

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
f0ea0d5cd1cd8cc0fc88680becfe7466.png

So we find vacant houses, scourge up these people to put in the multitude of available homes, and then even make money in the end!(somehow)
To me, the logic is a bit off.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Homelessness is an attitude. Having a roof over your head isn't going to change anything. Most of these people choose to live on the street. They aren't going to work, they aren't going to pay taxes, they aren't going to pay for utilities. Only difference is you are not going to see them, till they try and sell you the copper wiring from the house do they can buy drugs

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
The sad thing is this is a common opinion among the privileged white libtard class.

Most urban hobos have serious mental illness and drug issues. Making rent $200 a month won't change the fact that Negro Jones and his crack addiction can't pay it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Homelessness is an attitude. Having a roof over your head isn't going to change anything. Most of these people choose to live on the street. They aren't going to work, they aren't going to pay taxes, they aren't going to pay for utilities. Only difference is you are not going to see them, till they try and sell you the copper wiring from the house do they can buy drugs
This is very true, the homeless got there for a reason and don’t see a reason to change what got them there. Plus there’s such a thing as being homeless but actually living somewhere leeching off someone which is Pat. He has zero work ethic and believes he is above working a job since working is evil and racist in his deranged mind. Just excuses of why he doesn’t get off the couch.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The sad thing is this is a common opinion among the privileged white libtard class.

Most urban hobos have serious mental illness and drug issues. Making rent $200 a month won't change the fact that Negro Jones and his crack addiction can't pay it.
It’s also that same crowd that says they need to give the homeless homes…but nowhere near them. The “Not in my backyard” liberal idiot.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Where does the money to house and feed these people come from again?

Ohhhhhh right, all the nazi incel cyberstalker childs who work dead end jobs like suckers contribute to the economy and drive our national GDP up. And pay taxes. That's right. That's where money comes from.

If Pig made any sense at all, we would all quit our jobs and be homeless. The problem is then we'd all be homeless. Indeed, Pig, you are fat and you dress like a pedophile.

*That's my new thing: "Patrick S Tomlinson dresses like/defends/associates with/advocates for/has the vocal intonation of/etc. a pedophile."
Can't sue me for that, ya pedophile.

These are the same people who act like Europeans were in the wrong for clearing out the bottomfeeder Indians.

Yeah, maybe if those pesky white people didn't come around and literally create society, we could have all been perpetually homeless.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
You're leaving off the fact that they will destroy any property they are given; and that once you make life nice for hobos the word will spread and they will flock there from other states.

But then Capitalism wouldn't have anything to threaten the working poor with to keep them showing up to dead end jobs for starvation wages.

Take a second to imagine - really imagine - the sheer volume of food Piggy thinks constitutes a starvation wage.