• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson is EMBARRASSED by this clip where he ADMITS that he will DEFY a court order to #PAYQUASI; KNOWS THAT IT's ACTIONABLE

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
He said he won't pay anything under any circumstance. So, he's ok with incarceration then?

I'm just asking the questions.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He said he won't pay anything under any circumstance. So, he's ok with incarceration then?

I'm just asking the questions.
Its all good. The guys in jail will cower in fear of Pat. Ive been before. Theyre all real nice. Most of them are white, and are really sweet fellas to a first timer, especially a cocky, lispy queer. As soon as they find out Pat is an ally, they will welcome him to play dominoes and spades and deff wont steal his envelopes, stamps. sheets, food or “mattress” (1” thick cotton mat). As long as you let them know “i love black people” they treat you very fairly.