• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson is developmentally disabled.

G

Literally DCMA'd hundreds of posts illegitimately to get us kicked off Reddit, which he bragged about on Strictly Stalking; tried to doxx and sue 60 people, most of whom had likely done nothing illegal at all; bragged about how he'd won and defeated the trolls when he got his Twitter back the first time; continues to respond to texts every day; lies about us and threatens prison for years; tried to frame us by defacing his own property and submitting it as evidence into a legal trial.

But yeah, Pat's an innocent victim. I honestly don't know why any of this is happening to him.

He mentioned it on Strictly Stalking but he regularly claims that he got the sub kicked off Twitter. Wasn't it Bro Joe that really did most of that though?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He mentioned it on Strictly Stalking but he regularly claims that he got the sub kicked off Twitter. Wasn't it Bro Joe that really did most of that though?
Idk whats the truth. I wanna just give the W to bro
Joe but i think pat sent a “police report” to reddit in order to shut us down. Thats what he said. “They didnt take me seriously until i sent them police reports and they changed their policy” bullshit

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm one of the 60. I have never once contacted him or any of his friends and family. Everytime I've said anything that can be construed as the slightest bit litigious about him, I've always added an "allegedly" of "I'm guessin'".

According to the court papers, I'm on his list because I said that the reviews for his latest book on the Barnes & Noble website weren't going well. I think I provided a link. That's it. Never left a review either.

you’ll get the chair for your actions. Have a good one.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Oh no pat. You mean being a cunt on the internet may have less than favorable results? Pats scenario is the prime example of what not to do on the internet. Funny thing is, pat fancies himself as tech savvy. He isnt.
Fat though.