• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson is developmentally disabled.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Moron.

Screenshot-from-2022-01-08-10-23-40.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I can't believe he's still hanging on to the narrative that he gets trolled because of the Norm thing.

If he wasn't such a sanctimonious prick who thinks all conservatives should be executed, this board wouldn't exist.

Literally DCMA'd hundreds of posts illegitimately to get us kicked off Reddit, which he bragged about on Strictly Stalking; tried to doxx and sue 60 people, most of whom had likely done nothing illegal at all; bragged about how he'd won and defeated the trolls when he got his Twitter back the first time; continues to respond to texts every day; lies about us and threatens prison for years; tried to frame us by defacing his own property and submitting it as evidence into a legal trial.

But yeah, Pat's an innocent victim. I honestly don't know why any of this is happening to him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He really has nothing better to do with his time than respond to troll texts and bitch about his life on Twitter.

He's a walking, talking case study on the cons of chronic unemployment.
He’s been unemployed so long he’s got zero chance of getting any job outside of custodial work or fast food line. Even there he could have a problem since he’s a fat lazy 41 year old and the low skill / minimum wage jobs would rather take someone younger who hasn’t been laying on a couch for a decade. He’s fucked is what I’m trying to say and quite fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh no pat. You mean being a cunt on the internet may have less than favorable results? Pats scenario is the prime example of what not to do on the internet. Funny thing is, pat fancies himself as tech savvy. He isnt.
He really could be used at writing panels as a warning of how to destroy your career. He’s a walking cautionary tale of how social media can ruin your life.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He really could be used at writing panels as a warning of how to destroy your career. He’s a walking cautionary tale of how social media can ruin your life.
He must have really did some damage these last few days while being a cunt on twitter. He is back to posting generic talking points and fun facts. Something scared the "firebrand" right out of him. Sadly for him he cant maintain keeping his mouth shut. Its only a matter of time before he is drunk and sassy one evening and starts lashing out again. Just keep doing your safe posts and ignoring the trolls pat. Be a good piggy.

Hudson

Forum Clout
Literally DCMA'd hundreds of posts illegitimately to get us kicked off Reddit, which he bragged about on Strictly Stalking; tried to doxx and sue 60 people, most of whom had likely done nothing illegal at all; bragged about how he'd won and defeated the trolls when he got his Twitter back the first time; continues to respond to texts every day; lies about us and threatens prison for years; tried to frame us by defacing his own property and submitting it as evidence into a legal trial.

But yeah, Pat's an innocent victim. I honestly don't know why any of this is happening to him.
I'm one of the 60. I have never once contacted him or any of his friends and family. Everytime I've said anything that can be construed as the slightest bit litigious about him, I've always added an "allegedly" of "I'm guessin'".

According to the court papers, I'm on his list because I said that the reviews for his latest book on the Barnes & Noble website weren't going well. I think I provided a link. That's it. Never left a review either.

G

I'm one of the 60. I have never once contacted him or any of his friends and family. Everytime I've said anything that can be construed as the slightest bit litigious about him, I've always added an "allegedly" of "I'm guessin'".

According to the court papers, I'm on his list because I said that the reviews for his latest book on the Barnes & Noble website weren't going to well. I think I provided a link. That's it. Never left a review either.
Wait for the knock, felon.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

According to the court papers, I'm on his list because I said that the reviews for his latest book on the Barnes & Noble website weren't going well. I think I provided a link. That's it. Never left a review either.
Bzzt wrong, atalker. Youre guilty for everything everyone does. This is now a RICO case. Have fun in prison, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wasn’t named but he had my book review removed about how hack the “Fonald Plump” character is and the fact that he gave it that name shows he thinks his audience isn’t bright enough to figure out the character is based on Donald Trump. I used an example from Mario Puzo’s The Godfather (a very well known book) and the character Johnny Fontaine which was based on Frank Sinatra and his long rumored mob ties. I pointed out Puzo didn’t name the character “Hank Pinatra” because that would be too obvious and show he thinks the readers are stupid. It was a well thought out review and I didn’t even call Pat Fat and he cried for it to be removed.

G

I wasn’t named but he had my book review removed about how hack the “Fonald Plump” character is and the fact that he gave it that name shows he thinks his audience isn’t bright enough to figure out the character is based on Donald Trump. I used an example from Mario Puzo’s The Godfather (a very well known book) and the character Johnny Fontaine which was based on Frank Sinatra and his long rumored mob ties. I pointed out Puzo didn’t name the character “Hank Pinatra” because that would be too obvious and show he thinks the readers are stupid. It was a well thought out review and I didn’t even call Pat Fat and he cried for it to be removed.
Congrats, sir. You're officially John Doe 61.