• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson is an abusive husband and an abusive ex husband.

G

I can absolutely see him being a passive aggressive emotionally abusive little (but still fat) cunt.

"No, no, nothing. I just wish you were as supportive of me as I am of you" is the kind of cuntiness I imagine Adrienne had to put up with on a daily basis. I'd bet one of my houses on it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I can absolutely see him being a passive aggressive emotionally abusive little (but still fat) cunt.

"No, no, nothing. I just wish you were as supportive of me as I am of you" is the kind of cuntiness I imagine Adrienne had to put up with on a daily basis. I'd bet one of my houses on it.

no you’re wrong, he viciously beats his wives. This is a fact. We have the receipts.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I wouldn't be surprised if Pat has threatened Niki that he would kill himself should she leave him or do something that he disapproves of. He has that weak, passive-aggressiveness to him. Very manipulative. And very fat.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I wouldn't be surprised if Pat has threatened Niki that he would kill himself should she leave him or do something that he disapproves of. He has that weak, passive-aggressiveness to him. Very manipulative. And very fat.

Worse. he regularly beats her.