• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson frightens me.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Bump for a reason: OP, although half joking, is probably on the money here. Pig confirmed a troll's identity through likely illegal means (the receipt).

And what did he do with it? Called the cops, threatened to file a restraining order (at the very least), and then doxxed him on twitter. He then lost his twitter account a few times because of it and still won't delete the tweet with the troll's name.

On the surface he appears to be calmly seeking retribution through appropriate legal channels (even if they are overboard). But we've heard his primal scream ("Shut. Your. Fuckinggggg. MOUTH!") and know how unhinged this gun-toting psycho really is. We've seen some of his whackiness but I believe he's 10x more insane than we can appreciate.

He's a broke loser with a life-ruining debt so there's no telling how desperate he is. I'm not suggesting he's going to go after the troll but I am saying he's close to snapping for real and it will probably lead to some explosive and hilarious antics. I for one am giggling in anticipation of what may happen nexxxxsT.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He's a broke loser with a life-ruining debt so there's no telling how desperate he is. I'm not suggesting he's going to go after the troll but I am saying he's close to snapping for real and it will probably lead to some explosive and hilarious antics. I for one am giggling in anticipation of what may happen nexxxxsT.

Agreed. If there's one thing I'm certain of now, it's that this whole saga isn't going to have a quiet ending. Pig is way too invested in winning and he's already exhausted every means of trying to do that legally. I wouldn't be surprised if he snaps and ends up trying to shoot one of the stalkers. There's also the whole paying quasi situation. He says he won't be paying him but he absolutely will and that situation could easily break him when the sheriff shows up at his house to enforce the lien.

Either way, him ending up in prison is a very real possibility at the end of all this.

Forum Clout
Agreed. If there's one thing I'm certain of now, it's that this whole saga isn't going to have a quiet ending. Pig is way too invested in winning and he's already exhausted every means of trying to do that legally. I wouldn't be surprised if he snaps and ends up trying to shoot one of the stalkers. There's also the whole paying quasi situation. He says he won't be paying him but he absolutely will and that situation could easily break him when the sheriff shows up at his house to enforce the lien.

Either way, him ending up in prison is a very real possibility at the end of all this.
"I need a medium jumpsuit, officer."
"yeah right." [hands over a 3XL]

KelseyBeefers

Gargles Aids Piss
Forum Clout
To be completely honest I don't fuck with him cause I don't have social media cause it is a cancer to society.

However I am worried about the near future and anonymity. The trolling we do will be considered a crime and our identities will come out. Given how bat shit insane the world has gotten and how our rights are being stripped away very quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if Pat gets his way in the future.

Obviously he has zero foresight to see how that could come back to get him when you give a small minority that kind of power but I don't ever expect Pat to think beyond his own political ideologies.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
To be completely honest I don't fuck with him cause I don't have social media cause it is a cancer to society.

However I am worried about the near future and anonymity. The trolling we do will be considered a crime and our identities will come out. Given how bat shit insane the world has gotten and how our rights are being stripped away very quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if Pat gets his way in the future.

Obviously he has zero foresight to see how that could come back to get him when you give a small minority that kind of power but I don't ever expect Pat to think beyond his own political ideologies.
If you never contacted pat then its no different than bitching on the internet that your favorite sports team should fire the coach on a random forum. Its just commentary on their public actions. If that does happen it sure as hell wouldnt start with some nobody in a fly over state that participates in similar activities with his sci-fi friends.

Forum Clout
Bump for a reason: OP, although half joking, is probably on the money here. Pig confirmed a troll's identity through likely illegal means (the receipt).

And what did he do with it? Called the cops, threatened to file a restraining order (at the very least), and then doxxed him on twitter. He then lost his twitter account a few times because of it and still won't delete the tweet with the troll's name.

On the surface he appears to be calmly seeking retribution through appropriate legal channels (even if they are overboard). But we've heard his primal scream ("Shut. Your. Fuckinggggg. MOUTH!") and know how unhinged this gun-toting psycho really is. We've seen some of his whackiness but I believe he's 10x more insane than we can appreciate.

He's probably reached out to this guys employer to let him know too. Remember when he said he wanted to see us fired from our jobs?

Forum Clout

Yeah because theres a big difference between committing actually stalking and trolling someone on the internet

G

Maybe Jim Norton had a point when he said that we should all have to use our real names online (fucking faggot)

In all seriousness though, I want him ruined to the point where he kills himself or tries to kill one of us and ends up in prison.

I said it on another post last night: I have never seen a more deserving human being of cyberbullying then Patrick Tomlinson, and I have been a troll on the internet since the 90s.

I'm hoping for suicide but I'll settle for homeless.

KelseyBeefers

Gargles Aids Piss
Forum Clout
Yeah because theres a big difference between committing actually stalking and trolling someone on the internet
I'm just saying in the future the two issues will be smooshed together in this psychotic world that Pat would want to see happen. People in power think just like him. Hurtful comments on the internet must be stopped!

Psychotic "liberal" ideologies thinking they have the moral authority over people don't understand how it is going to bite them in the ass.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
How can Twitter keep reversing his suspension? I thought Twitter's mission was to keep me safe.

I'm literally shaking rn.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He's 100% killed before, which is why, of all our accusations, he refuses to address and outright ignores when we bring up Bernell Trammell.

Patrick S Tomlinson killed Bernell Trammell.

He also keeps a steak knife in his ass crack, though that might be more for pleasure than defense.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

I'll still be safe in my Poznan villa with a 7 & 7. I mock him here and nowhere else, I'd rather slit my wrists than text him and devolve into a "No child" Last Word marathon of madness.

He's probably reached out to this guys employer to let him know too. Remember when he said he wanted to see us fired from our jobs?

Anthony did that to the one kid back on Reddit, doxxed him outright and called his employer. I never commented back then, but I was legit floored that the pillow biter was so hurt like the sissy she is that she fucking tattled on him. That, more than getting fucked by Sue, solidified him as human garbage to me.

I'm ashamed to admit Gosia and I have had deep discussions about psychosis and narcissism because of PaTrick, the longest coming right after listening to Josiah Tape 5.

I see him as no different than the guy who calmly pulled out a gun on the crook at the diner in "Boogie Nights". While Patrick truly is a lot of bluster, he has also proven to be self destructive and impulsive. My brother can be a little thin skinned about things, but he's still logical. I don't get that from Pat at all, it's JUST emotion, period.

I do think that one day, whether pre-meditated or not, a rando will appear again at Hooligans to mock him, get near him (not in his face though, that's key), mock him with some random line like "HHHAAAAAAMMMMMMMburger!", and that guy will be shot by Patrick.

And even with a death on his hands, he still won't say he was wrong.

Last edited: