• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson frightens me.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
If this individual were to discover the identities of certain individuals, whether they be here or Kiwi Farms, I have a strong suspicion that he may pose a threat to their safety. Tomlinson comes across as unhinged and always has to get the last word in every argument - this has been well documented - and frequently points out that he is proficient with firearms.

As a person of color, I find this man's actions to be disturbing. I fear for the safety of not only myself and others here, but his wife and pets. I fear for his community. I fear for other POCs like Bernell Trammell whose murders have gone unsolved.

I will say a prayer for all of us, not just those in Wisconsin.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Patrick is far more likely to pull a murder/suicide in his half hovel than try to hunt any of us down. If he gets our info, he's far more likely to do something weaselly like try to get us fired from our jobs.
"A one John Doe who works at your store is a convicted cyberstalker."
"Excuse me? Who is this?"
"I'm just an actual tough guy."

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
OIP.eskPC1SUHHFpCTPEwbhgswHaE9

He's a man killer!

Honestly though, he's a nutjob. I think he's manic. One moment he's a happy go lucky piglet at a Brewers game hunting the next ballplayer to plug his wife, the next he's a raging inferno. An impotent man, but that's where the anger comes from.

You gotta think like a hypertensive drunk pig with a perchance for violence. Eventually he feels like he has to prove it. He doesn't own five guns just to stare at them. He to wants to use them...he dreams often about using them...and once you think about killing a man one too many times, one day you find yourself hungover, seeing red after an OnALovesPCJ Tweet, and the rest is kinda just a reverie of bloodshed outside Xpressions Journal on a July day.

Forum Clout
After his effeminate, embarrassing behavior in two court appearances, I don't think we have much to worry about. Fatrick is a lumpy manbaby and if we ever meet in person it will end very badly for him very quickly. I will twist his udders and fart in his face.

Mass shooters aren't masculine alpha gymbros. They're weak angry little men who blame everyone else for their problems.

That's why I love hearing stories of failed mass shootings. Some little mentally ill dork shows up in public ready to go for the high score, but gets pummeled by a couple real men when he whips out the assault rifle. This was supposed to be MY Columbine!

Forum Clout
Patso watched his friend make off with his bride and did nothing. He signed away his child without a word of protest. He's all talk and too passive aggressive to shoot anybody.

They're all weak, ineffective twits before they snap. Imagine how nonthreatening autistic momma's boy Adam Lanza was before he paid that little trip back to elementary school. Imagine being in Virginia Tech playwriting class and trying to hold in your laughter as some weird Asian kid reads the play he wrote about his shitty stepfather.

The only "alpha" shooter is Chris Dorner, and he didn't operate with a "I don't care who I kill" philosophy, instead deliberately choosing his victims.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
"A one John Doe who works at your store is a convicted cyberstalker."
"Excuse me? Who is this?"
"I'm just an actual tough guy."
Then who will finish putting in old man Johnsons fence so the cows stop getting into the cabbages? Life in rural Wisconsin sure is slower than speed demon pat and his city slicker ways.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Yeah I guess I just don't think they have the same psychological profiles. Patso is a narcissist on the autism spectrum but I don't think he's a psychopath. His behavior tends to hurt himself more than others, almost to the point where you wonder if he's posting embarrassing photos on social media just so we'll mock them.

But we can all agree he's fat.
You forgot to point out one thing: he's grossly overweight.

Forum Clout
Yeah I guess I just don't think they have the same psychological profiles. Patso is a narcissist on the autism spectrum but I don't think he's a psychopath. His behavior tends to hurt himself more than others, almost to the point where you wonder if he's posting embarrassing photos on social media just so we'll mock them.

But we can all agree he's fat.

The problem is that there are quiet, angry loner kids with mental problems in pretty much every high school. The vast majority of them just angrily post on the internet as a way of coping.

What worries me about Pat is not only does he fit the profile, not only does he have access to an arsenal of weapons, but he obsessively dehumanizes others on a daily basis. At literally any pro-GOP gettogether, he's already preemptively screened everyone as "evil" and deserving of punishment. Same for us, we're not human beings with diverse backgrounds who chuckle at the misfortunes of the Wisconsin Pigman. We're all felonious cybercriminals with nothing else going on in our lives. Mass shooters don't understand that ripple effect when they fire indiscriminately into a crowd. Their mentally broken brains only think of themselves, the attention they want paid to them so the world can hear their grievances.

Breivik dehumanized those kids who belonged to the opposite political party. The Christchurch shooter dehumanized all Muslims. In their heads, they're the hero of this story. They did what needed to be done. They only killed who they saw as the inferior, "bad" people.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
The problem is that there are quiet, angry loner kids with mental problems in pretty much every high school. The vast majority of them just angrily post on the internet as a way of coping.

What worries me about Pat is not only does he fit the profile, not only does he have access to an arsenal of weapons, but he obsessively dehumanizes others on a daily basis. At literally any pro-GOP gettogether, he's already preemptively screened everyone as "evil" and deserving of punishment. Same for us, we're not human beings with diverse backgrounds who chuckle at the misfortunes of the Wisconsin Pigman. We're all felonious cybercriminals with nothing else going on in our lives. Mass shooters don't understand that ripple effect when they fire indiscriminately into a crowd. Their mentally broken brains only think of themselves, the attention they want paid to them so the world can hear their grievances.

Breivik dehumanized those kids who belonged to the opposite political party. The Christchurch shooter dehumanized all Muslims. In their heads, they're the hero of this story. They did what needed to be done. They only killed who they saw as the inferior, "bad" people.
Pig's gonna be the first non-false-flag shooter.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I think fats is more likely to upset someone else (maybe the day his impending divorce is announced), think it's one of us & have a shitfit, even if he's armed it's 50/50 how that's gonna go.
I do think he's dangerous tho', he's got all that pussy-boy rage & no exercise. He's a very angry little dough-boy.