• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is stealing jokes from Wayne's World now

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
It's a state that isn't known for anything that has no notable residents except politicians. The only thing I know about Delaware is that a lot of LLCs are registered there for some reason. This is a hack "joke" (observation) that any retard could make. It's not even topical, so I'm sure people have been this for decades.
If your south of Dover, its not a bad place to live/stay. Low taxes, decent beach for the Mid Atlantic

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
download (2).jpeg

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
It's a state that isn't known for anything that has no notable residents except politicians. The only thing I know about Delaware is that a lot of LLCs are registered there for some reason. This is a hack "joke" (observation) that any retard could make. It's not even topical, so I'm sure people have been this for decades.
The northern tip is basically a Philly suburb, and the rest is an Air Force base, a motor speedway, a couple decent beach towns, and the beginnings of the South.