• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is stealing jokes from Wayne's World now

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Wish he would steal jokes from R. Budd Dwyer.
Budd Dwyer was kinda badass though. much braver than Pat. He accused the governor of fucking him over, refused to resign after being hit with corruption charges and after he was convicted he had a press conference where he was expected to but then killed himself. basically his finances took a hit from defending himself in his case so by being in office when he died, his family could collect a sizeable insurance. Pat would never think of someone else before himself like that. the selfish fat cunt.

Also Budd Dwyer gave a trigger warning (lol, literally) to the audience saying if they were going to be upset they should leave before he did it. That's a real man right there

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
1645073883068.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If there was a dork convention there pat would be saying how underrated it is just because he hangs out in a hotel in delaware four days out of the year. Just like how he waxes about Kentucky

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It's a state that isn't known for anything that has no notable residents except politicians. The only thing I know about Delaware is that a lot of LLCs are registered there for some reason. This is a hack "joke" (observation) that any retard could make. It's not even topical, so I'm sure people have been this for decades.