• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is sperging out rn about our Twitter hijinks at #WorldCon2021

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211219-220041.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Can't imagine why they won't verify this fat sack of unappreciative shit.

Hey, bitch tits - remember when people advised you to ignore us instead of engaging us, yet you swore that your method worked?

Care to amend that statement?
Im pretty sure he was on record saying " I wouldnt change a thing"

Man the booze is really working overtime. He must be on a real bender. Its a full on tantrum in word form.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I guarantee Twitter safety is just a lightning rod for people like Pat. It's there so the decision makers don't have to deal with his whining and can focus on protecting the people who bring actual interest to the site (like LeBron or The Rock). I'm sure it gets tagged multiple times every second of the day, all day.

It's a bot, Pat. It's incapable of caring about you.
Those cretins were able to get Weimers account restored in a matter of days and it didn't cost anyone a penny. Nice job Patso, twitter and your own pedo circle can't stand you either.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
He always gets feisty around this time of year, perhaps he's subconsciously flaring up because it's Christmas time and he knows deep down he abandoned his daughter and has no one to celebrate with other than a dumpy drunk lesbian. I guarantee he is drinking a lot more and hopefully in his enraged drunken state he gets extra cunty and loses his account again.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He always gets feisty around this time of year, perhaps he's subconsciously flaring up because it's Christmas time and he knows deep down he abandoned his daughter and has no one to celebrate with other than a dumpy drunk lesbian. I guarantee he is drinking a lot more and hopefully in his enraged drunken state he gets extra cunty and loses his account again.
Maybe Niki broke the news that they dont want over for xmas dinner and he will be left home alone...again.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Im pretty sure he was on record saying " I wouldnt change a thing"

Man the booze is really working overtime. He must be on a real bender. Its a full on tantrum in word form.
i'm cutting way back on drinking, and honestly piggy antics are good motivation not to become as fat or drunk as this pathetic slob.