• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is paying 10% interest to Quasi

G

Sorry to get any of you chubbed up, but just think that when Jon and Ade were in the honeymoon phase of their new exciting relationship, Ade was newly pregnant and had that horniness and sopping wet pregnancy pussy, PLUS it was open creampie season.
I just gave myself an erection typing that
If you don't get at least half a chub writing Ade and Jon fan fiction, you ain't doing it right. Their story is one of eternal passion.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Sorry to get any of you chubbed up, but just think that when Jon and Ade were in the honeymoon phase of their new exciting relationship, Ade was newly pregnant and had that horniness and sopping wet pregnancy pussy, PLUS it was open creampie season.
I just gave myself an erection typing that
I’m currently drunk so If I’m being completely honest, Ade isn’t really meeting my requirements BUT with the Patfactor considered, I’d absolutely hose down her insides with a load of jism; safe in the knowledge her massive hogged prince has already committed to raising her seeds as his own. 🙏🏼

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I'm thankful that Adrienne found Jon and was able to leave the fat, pathetic pig child.

538620-10150719895138996-594950666-n.jpg
What a fucking alpha

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Probably around 9 months
My wife worked with a doctor that used to work in a maternity ward. He said one time he walked in within hours of a woman giving birth and her husband was fucking her brains out. It sounded vile to me as I've witnessed childbirth but I can't help but think Jon would waste no time. Her hormonally charged cycles hadn't even reset but he slammed one home. Amazing.

G

My wife worked with a doctor that used to work in a maternity ward. He said one time he walked in within hours of a woman giving birth and her husband was fucking her brains out. It sounded vile to me as I've witnessed childbirth but I can't help but think Jon would waste no time. Her hormonally charged cycles hadn't even reset but he slammed one home. Amazing.
Women are often super fertile in the weeks and couple of months following childbirth. Something to do with their hormones. Irish twins.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Women are often super fertile in the weeks and couple of months following childbirth. Something to do with their hormones. Irish twins.
I hate to dredge this up but when I was 16 I got a girl pregnant, she had an abortion and the nurse told her to be careful if she has sex in the next week or so because she could get pregnant again very easily.