• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is on a childing rampage on Twitter this afternoon

G

al.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

I'm sure he loved him before he bought Twitter. Electric cars that actually look good! Brain chips! Space! He doesn't care that Elon now owns Twitter. He's mad that Elon threw out all the trannies and allowed an opinion other than extreme left to be be posted on it.
Child, Patrick is a classic conservative who loves combustion engine muscle cars like his V6 Mustang. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
LOST THE GENETIC LOTTERY
View attachment 189085
"Lost the genetic lottery"

The kid is 6'8 and gets his looks from his model mother. He is probably knee deep in poon tang. He is the son of an ex president for fucks sake. Meanwhile, fat Pat sits in his house all day stlaker childing everyone on Twitter while drinking beer. Genetic lottery? His probably alcoholic mother obviously fucked him up mentally as a child (child) while his dad was out riding bulls and on the giving end of a glory hole. I think Barron wins by a country mile even if he is a complete dolt. Pat will live in squalor with his depressed wife. Nice life, stupid.

G

"Lost the genetic lottery"

The kid is 6'8 and gets his looks from his model mother. He is probably knee deep in poon tang. He is the son of an ex president for fucks sake. Meanwhile, fat Pat sits in his house all day stlaker childing everyone on Twitter while drinking beer. Genetic lottery? His probably alcoholic mother obviously fucked him up mentally as a child (child) while his dad was out riding bulls and on the giving end of a glory hole. I think Barron wins by a country mile even if he is a complete dolt. Pat will live in squalor with his depressed wife. Nice life, stupid.
Incredible cope. The kid is not only set financially for life, his genetics are Scottish German ruthlessness on one side, Slavonic cheekbones and towering height on the other. He'll spend his life in a bubble of summers in St Tropez, winters in St Barts, grade A MAGA pussy and old boys network deals.

Meanwhile Pat is lower stock whisky tango genetic garbage, teetering on irreversible bankruptcy, married to an ugly pill head lesbian, destroying himself with alcohol and unwinnable/unimportant internet nonsense, fat, ugly and gay.

Yeah, I'm sure the 18 year old with a golden future would trade places with you in a second, Rick.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Incredible cope. The kid is not only set financially for life, his genetics are Scottish German ruthlessness on one side, Slavonic cheekbones and towering height on the other. He'll spend his life in a bubble of summers in St Tropez, winters in St Barts, grade A MAGA pussy and old boys network deals.

Meanwhile Pat is lower stock whisky tango genetic garbage, teetering on irreversible bankruptcy, married to an ugly pill head lesbian, destroying himself with alcohol and unwinnable/unimportant internet nonsense, fat, ugly and gay.

Yeah, I'm sure the 18 year old with a golden future would trade places with you in a second, Rick.
I must say I’m relieved we haven’t seen a picture of Pat’s offspring. Barron can (if he wants to) wipe the stink of Drumpf off of him. Annabelle? She’s got the fish mouth and a shitty sci-fi novel following her for life.

Honoria

Forum Clout
He's currently up and oinking at tweets that are weeks old. I wish I could have seen his face when he realized that Quasi returned and that the place he blames his problems on is either going away or changing into a different thing. It's only Thursday!

G

He's currently up and oinking at tweets that are weeks old. I wish I could have seen his face when he realized that Quasi returned and that the place he blames his problems on is either going away or changing into a different thing. It's only Thursday!
This place is just people like us. His problem is people. They need to be eliminaTed. He wanted me to stick a dildo up his ass . . make believe like I was pimpin him out. I told him "Get the fuck outta here!"