• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is now back to childing people

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Man I miss the days when he would dish everything on Twitter and admit to his crimes "welp my stalkers have again used personal information to sign Nikki and I up for big black cock quarterly. It appears they've used our name, debit card, and address. All information they've doxxed to literally murder my entire family's asshole."
"Welp, we just received a box with the severed head of a cat and a note saying 'you're next' from our stalkers again. That's the third time it's happened for those keeping count. No, child I don't owe you or anyone a picture of the evidence. No I will not be posting any photos of the note. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

Anyway, here are twelve photos of the beautiful weed assortment that grew in our garden."

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Anyway, here are twelve photos of the beautiful weed assortment that grew in our garden."
WEED LMAO

doug.jpg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
You'd think someone who spends so much time in court due to lolsuit would've learned SOMETHING but learning is not 1.2's thing
He still doesn't know that he lost the lawsuit, as that pro se motion proves. That 1.2 was the best he could do with mama raven working in the school and the teachers being generous. He's a 0.5 student at best.