• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is given sobering, hard truths from Reddit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He creeps on my Instagram a lot, possibly daily. I don’t want to know why because the thought is too disgusting to fathom
He is mad that you dont see him as an ally. After all he has done for your kind. How could you side with cyberstalker nazis from the internet? You ruined his fantasy of everyone here being fat trump supporting russian trolls that dont have a job basement dwellers. Pat envies you.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
A9-CE9-CBF-DAB6-41-B6-A902-CFEF2-EA9-A077.jpg

"...literally the only people in the entire world..."

No one anywhere else has ever made fun of your wife? Not in Paris, where you tried to order scrambled eggs? Not in Germany, where you tried to order meatloaf? Not in Costa Rica when she did her impression of a shipping barge?

How would you know that, Patrick? Can you read minds? A fat unemployed deadbeat dad once said: "Words matter."