• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is given sobering, hard truths from Reddit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
30B61B71-017A-4B90-9F44-31D84D4ACE50.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Always with the "And when you're identified..."

This retard knows the personal details of at least 3 people here (Carol, Dan and Andrew off the top of my head) and hasn't done a thing beyond trying and failing to take out a restraining order against one of them.

Just pipe down, pig tits.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

This retard knows the personal details of at least 3 people here (Carol, Dan and Andrew off the top of my head) and hasn't done a thing beyond trying and failing to take out a restraining order against one of them.

Reddit guy sent him my info already. I can’t find the photo but it’s Danny Ross holding the paper up with his Reddit name on from back in the day, but photoshopped to confirm the texter was him.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Someone mentioned how a narcissist brain sorta shuts itself off when hearing criticism as a self-defense mechanism. The first sentence isn't particularly insulting, but then "Will never demeans or belittles his wife" officially triggers it.

READ NOTHING ELSE

CORRECT THE RECORD

I DO NOT DEMEAN AND BELITTLE MY WIFE

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO DEMEAN AND BELITTLE MY WIFE

, stlaker.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Someone mentioned how a narcissist brain sorta shuts itself off when hearing criticism as a self-defense mechanism. The first sentence isn't particularly insulting, but then "Will never demeans or belittles his wife" officially triggers it.

READ NOTHING ELSE

CORRECT THE RECORD

I DO NOT DEMEAN AND BELITTLE MY WIFE

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO DEMEAN AND BELITTLE MY WIFE

, atalker.

That’s pretty much how I think it went down too. I can’t stress enough how much those texts convey real hatred.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout

And we all know he went after Andrew solely for the reason of Andrew being a Black man. Shameful.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
he calls us child because if he finds out who we are, he will treat us like he’s our daddy - running to the courts to have nothing to do with us
The best part is that when he does get into court he loses in epic fashion and only makes a fool of himself and a joke to the judges. The fact he has done it twice now and still thinks suing is going to be his big win.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

He creeps on my Instagram a lot, possibly daily. I don’t want to know why because the thought is too disgusting to fathom