• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is fucking enormous, man

G

It's funny though because it's a slight detail that nobody would give a second look to, but people on this forum can take that one thing and craft a joke out of it funnier than anything in Norton's stand up specials.
I know. I'm sitting here cracking up at someone pointing out that you can see his fat head in the butter knife reflection in one of the pictures.

G

We really should revisit the food pat consumes. Some solid ball busting from a photo of his meals.

Like this chicken that is rolled in gravel

[URL='https://ibb.co/mJyMdJM']
gravelchicken.jpg
[/URL]
[MEDIA=youtube]BzUWKSYjpgQ[/MEDIA]

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
We really should revisit the food pat consumes. Some solid ball busting from a photo of his meals.

Like this chicken that is rolled in gravel

What asshole Chops asparagus into one inch slices like they are feeding an infant. Of course pat needs to make his pee smell worse for when he wets himself