• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is fucking enormous, man

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
1435-CF4-C-1-CB3-4024-A125-88-D486-BE58-D2.jpg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
The famous picture of Niki threatening Pat to punch his lights out if he didn’t stop taking pictures
Nobody is interacting with them because they probably smell like BO + shit and they're so ugly one wouldn't want to lose their appetite. Niki's stupid goofy fuckin ears sticking out like an asshole. Prpbably had sunglasses on her balding head too.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I still can't get over that he puts his butter on top of his rolls instead of on the inside like a normal, non-retarded human being. He's the stupidest fucking man alive. Why spread the butter inside so it can melt and soak into the roll and taste amazing when you can put the cold pats right on top of the harder exterior of the roll, leaving them unmelted (or, if they melt, running off the roll and all over your plate)? This legit bothers me more than like anything he's ever done. I mean, he abandoned his daughter, yes, but the positive is that his daughter doesn't have to deal with him. But he's a fat lump of shit who does nothing but eat and yet he fails at it. Infuriating.

G

I still can't get over that he puts his butter on top of his rolls instead of on the inside like a normal, non-retarded human being. He's the stupidest fucking man alive. Why spread the butter inside so it can melt and soak into the roll and taste amazing when you can put the cold pats right on top of the harder exterior of the roll, leaving them unmelted (or, if they melt, running off the roll and all over your plate)? This legit bothers me more than like anything he's ever done. I mean, he abandoned his daughter, yes, but the positive is that his daughter doesn't have to deal with him. But he's a fat lump of shit who does nothing but eat and yet he fails at it. Infuriating.
This is seriously the only place I've ever experienced where somebody can just fucking soft serve all over a guy for putting butter on top of a roll and it's funnier than anything that's ever been on Twitter ever.

G

This is seriously the only place I've ever experienced where somebody can just fucking soft serve all over a guy for putting butter on top of a roll and it's funnier than anything that's ever been on Twitter ever.
I mean, they're not wrong though. Who does that? I've seen people tear them open and put the butter inside or cut them with a knife and butter them but I've honestly never seen someone just slap a Pat of butter on a roll like that. His fat fingers are going to be greasier than normal.

G

I mean, they're not wrong though. Who does that? I've seen people tear them open and put the butter inside or cut them with a knife and butter them but I've honestly never seen someone just slap a Pat of butter on a roll like that. His fat fingers are going to be greasier than normal.
It's funny though because it's a slight detail that nobody would give a second look to, but people on this forum can take that one thing and craft a joke out of it funnier than anything in Norton's stand up specials.