• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is currently sperging hard on Twitter

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
18565321-5-A60-406-F-9-E7-F-1947-F67271-F0.jpg

"special boy"

Wrong as always, Fatso. The concern isn't over the fact that a picture exists of a small child in the bath, because parents take pics like that all the time. It's the fact that a creepy old non-relative took the picture and posted it online that bothers people. Fat, stupid fatty.

He really is unoriginal.

1644456056938.png

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Gee I wonder if shit like this is why he always sheds new followers
Imagine following him because of his victim spergpost, then you click on your twitter timeline to see hundreds of tweets of him being a dick to someone. You can't see if this someone deserves it, because the dumb pig hides every tweet.

I love how he can't see that hiding the stlaker's tweets actually works against people being sympathetic for him.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, no idea why he pulled the 'my dad is better than your dad' card out of nowhere:

View attachment 23631
He such a fucking idiot. Man lifts aren't installed. They are these vehicles/machines that lift workers to inaccessible heights. What he's actually talking about a service lift/elevator. And they obviously don't install the elevator at the top of a wind turbine.

The PBR organization was formed in Arizona in 1992. If his faggot father retired this year, the youngest he would have competed in bull riding would have been from ages 42-48. And of course if you look up 'Tomlinson' on the PBR website, nothing shows up.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Imagine following him because of his victim spergpost, then you click on your twitter timeline to see hundreds of tweets of him being a dick to someone. You can't see if this someone deserves it, because the dumb pig hides every tweet.

I love how he can't see that hiding the atalker's tweets actually works against people being sympathetic for him.
Its even funnier because it looks like hes just sperging to himself. Fat lunatic.