• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick In Shambles

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Hooligans let the Nazis win. Therefore, they are Nazis and can expect to be neutralized.

AncMG-1605475619-179449-blog-Hooligan%27s%20Fire.jpg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
That was definitely the last straw. JDA called them on behalf of Bounding Into Comics for a statement and the owner sounded pretty pissed off, people contacted the credit card company for giving out BDA's receipt to a stranger and it ended up in court with Patrick trying to get a restraining order over the whole thing. You know damn well Patrick was in there crowing about that which ironically probably contributed to his ban. Hey I have dangerous cyberstalking murderers in here tipping well. We're going to court with the stuff you illegally gave me!

It had gone from fax machine pranks to actually implicating Hoolis in Patrick's nonsense, messing with their payment processor and disrupting business. I'm sure he was told to not come back but nobody said "banned" so he can Technicality Tomlinson his way to saying he wasn't.

Just before the Nadolski incident. He's banned

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That was definitely the last straw. JDA called them on behalf of Bounding Into Comics for a statement and the owner sounded pretty pissed off, people contacted the credit card company for giving out BDA's receipt to a stranger and it ended up in court with Patrick trying to get a restraining order over the whole thing. You know damn well Patrick was in there crowing about that which ironically probably contributed to his ban. Hey I have dangerous cyberstalking murderers in here tipping well. We're going to court with the stuff you illegally gave me!

It had gone from fax machine pranks to actually implicating Hoolis in Patrick's nonsense, messing with their payment processor and disrupting business. I'm sure he was told to not come back but nobody said "banned" so he can Technicality Tomlinson his way to saying he wasn't.
Him posting that was really stupid - he makes it clear a bar has no problem giving out customer info - with CC info which is a serious issue. You can get in deep shit for doing that if Andrew decided to make a stink about it. No bar wants that to be known - some even made sure to mention it on Hooligans social media pages.

I also believe he was given a strong warning about stop mentioning them on his social media since it only brings them negative attention. I believe the final straw was Dan going there and them not arresting him / throwing him / etc and piggy ended up screaming at mgmt over how dare they serve a “criminal cyberstalker” which lead to his ban.