• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick helps his tranny crush choose which Porsche to sell

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Cuz so many *WOMEN* on Twitter have 4 porchses and mod them and ask which ones to sell, right Rick? Yea that's not a man at all.
The Brianna Wu thing is such a rabbit hole that I don't feel like completely going down but I did see that it married some mentally ill man with a micropenis and money. Sounds like it spends his money to buy these things to show them off but doesn't actually know anything about cars or how to drive them.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The Brianna Wu thing is such a rabbit hole that I don't feel like completely going down but I did see that it married some mentally ill man with a micropenis and money. Sounds like it spends his money to buy these things to show them off but doesn't actually know anything about cars or how to drive them.
250px-Frank_Wu_at_MileHiCon_39_in_2007_(cropped).png

The Giga Chad that snagged Literally Wu

His ex doesn't like him much. Very Pat like http://www.alisonmcbain.com/blog/speak-of-the-devil-the-lies-of-frank-wu

Last edited: