• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick has just RENEWED several of his insurance licenses, again proving he is an ACTIVE insurance agent!

Forum Clout
Lol he's a fucking cretin. Being a Walmart greeter or cart retard is a million times more respectable of a job than conning the elderly. He's a fucking telemarketer and a scammer. People that do that at all should be drowned in a toilet bowl. People who do it for a living are a whole other level. Predators.
They're on the same level as Nigerian scammers/sci-fi authors.

JohnDoe62

Forum Clout
They're on the same level as Nigerian scammers/sci-fi authors.
what did he actually do though? United Health is a blue chip provider how did he get attached? I know we say Ade's dad? but she lives in poverty so how much pull can her dad have? rick collecting money for over a decade for doing nothing sems loke ricks buggest win in his life.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
1000008310.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
16 dont know dick about insurance agents. but say a concerned citizen wanted to reach out to whoever is giving rick checks and making them aware of the public rape threats rick has made in the past. how would one go about doing that?
Care Improvement Plus South Central is owned by XLHealth who have a contact form conveniently located at the bottom of their homepage.

Preferred Care Partners/Network (which appears to be owned by United Healthcare) has multiple fax numbers listed on their contact page:
• 1-888-950-1170
• 1-888-950-1169

United Healthcare's contact page has a section specifically for media inquiries if any independent journalists wished to reach out to them:
1000011303.jpg

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Care Improvement Plus South Central is owned by XLHealth who have a contact form conveniently located at the bottom of their homepage.

Preferred Care Partners/Network (which appears to be owned by United Healthcare) has multiple fax numbers listed on their contact page:
• 1-888-950-1170
• 1-888-950-1169

United Healthcare's contact page has a section specifically for media inquiries if any independent journalists wished to reach out to them:
View attachment 198639
TYFYS

Stent

fist pumps & key bumps 4/20/14
Forum Clout
Lol he's a fucking cretin. Being a Walmart greeter or cart retard is a million times more respectable of a job than conning the elderly. He's a fucking telemarketer and a scammer. People that do that at all should be drowned in a toilet bowl. People who do it for a living are a whole other level. Predators.
He tells lonely 80 year olds about how affordable healthcare can be all the while knowing they'll never see a single payout for anything. Just keep feeding money into the business so I can tweet all day, octogenarian child.

I bet every now and again he comes across an old fucker who doesn't take his shit and calls him a fat leech on society. Pat screeches into the phone that he's super-successful and everything he does is perfect, hangs up, goes back to childing everyone on twitter for the rest of the day.