• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick has just RENEWED several of his insurance licenses, again proving he is an ACTIVE insurance agent!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
As most of us know, Pig suddenly obtained new insurance licenses in several states over 2020-22, the first shortly after COVID started. Well, I noticed a few months ago that his state licenses in Wisconsin, Montana, and North Carolina along with registration of his active appointments (the insurance carriers an agent works for/sells the plans of; independent agents like Pat usually have multiple) in Florida were all expiring on 4/30/2024 (NC in March). Every state he had a license (and was actively working in lmfao) had a deadline coming up. I kept mum to avoid letting Agent Richard catch wind that brothermen were watching his licenses and attempt to hide any actions of his, and the expiration day has has come and went. So, what did Richard do? He renewed them all! (except in Montana lol)

Patrick is an active working insurance agent, and more than that, he's now in concurrent education to bring himself back up to compliance.
Full Breakdown of updates regarding Agent Tomlinson:

Wisconsin
: Direct Link | 2023 Archive
2023:
w1.png
w2.png
w3.png

Now: Renewed! Effective May 1st

w4.png
w5.png
w6.png
w7.png

Florida: Direct Link | 2023 Archive
appointments - license wasn't up for renewal

2023:
f1.png
f2.png

Now: Renewed!

f3.png
f4.png

f5.png

Montana: Direct Link | 2022 Archive - he let this one expire!
2022:
m1.png
m2.png
m3.png

Now: Expired! :image_9251:

m4.png
m5.png
m6.png

North Carolina: Direct Link | 2022 Archive
appointment renewals - license not up for renewal until 2026
nc1.png

:image_9253_lg::image_9253_lg::image_9253_lg:
But Patrick, I thought you haven't sold insurance in a decade! You'd never lie about where the money comes from, right? You never lie! No lies at all, child!
lie1.png

lie2.png

Nice going, Agent Pig. Now get back on the phone and sell some plans, boy! Tiny Tim and your maid gig won't pay the bills!
istockphoto-176128847-612x612.jpg

Forum Clout
As most of us know, Pig suddenly obtained new insurance licenses in several states over 2020-22, the first shortly after COVID started. Well, I noticed a few months ago that his state licenses in Wisconsin, Montana, and North Carolina along with registration of his active appointments (the insurance carriers an agent works for/sells the plans of; independent agents like Pat usually have multiple) in Florida were all expiring on 4/30/2024 (NC in March). Every state he had a license (and was actively working in lmfao) had a deadline coming up. I kept mum to avoid letting Agent Richard catch wind that brothermen were watching his licenses and attempt to hide any actions of his, and the expiration day has has come and went. So, what did Richard do? He renewed them all! (except in Montana lol)

Patrick is an active working insurance agent, and more than that, he's now in concurrent education to bring himself back up to compliance.
Full Breakdown of updates regarding Agent Tomlinson:

Wisconsin
: Direct Link | 2023 Archive
2023:

Now: Renewed! Effective May 1st
View attachment 198528View attachment 198529View attachment 198530View attachment 198531

Florida: Direct Link | 2023 Archive
appointments - license wasn't up for renewal

2023:
View attachment 198533View attachment 198534

Now: Renewed!
View attachment 198535View attachment 198536
View attachment 198537

Montana: Direct Link | 2022 Archive - he let this one expire!
2022:
View attachment 198539View attachment 198540View attachment 198541

Now: Expired! :image_9251:
View attachment 198542View attachment 198543View attachment 198544

North Carolina: Direct Link | 2022 Archive
appointment renewals - license not up for renewal until 2026
View attachment 198546

:image_9253_lg::image_9253_lg::image_9253_lg:
But Patrick, I thought you haven't sold insurance in a decade! You'd never lie about where the money comes from, right? You never lie! No lies at all, child!
View attachment 198548
View attachment 198549
Nice going, Agent Pig. Now get back on the phone and sell some plans, boy! Tiny Tim and your maid gig won't pay the bills!
View attachment 198550
Ugh imagine getting a cold call from this nonce? “Hello, this is paTrick s Tomlinson (because he’d definitely give his full name plus initial), I’d like to beliTTle your inTelligence if you don’T agree with the insurance package i think you should geT. If you donT geT the one I recommend, I’d haTe to see whaT happens nexxxxxxxssst….”

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Is he actually selling insurance or just collecting his "residual" income? I ask because that "continuing education" thing has been at 0 hours completed for years.

His main income is turning down linens and scrubbing the toilet in the Airbnb half of his hovel. Gotta launder those jizz stains out of the sheets and remove the dried up urine splashes from the inside of the bowl, lest someone give him a bad review! Pathetic.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't sell insurance, child. I make phone calls with vulnerable elderly people and sell them an unaffordable lifestyle adjustment. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
Lol he's a fucking cretin. Being a Walmart greeter or cart retard is a million times more respectable of a job than conning the elderly. He's a fucking telemarketer and a scammer. People that do that at all should be drowned in a toilet bowl. People who do it for a living are a whole other level. Predators.