• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick has been invited to tonight's stream. Will he chicken out? Tune in live at 8pm ET!

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
I don't advocate for damaging Rick's property. First off, it's not very funny. More importantly though, that's property that Quasi is going to end up owning so no sense in hurting his bottom line.
I of course don’t advocate harassment or property damage and anything implying I do is purely satire, but to play doubles advocate lowering the value of rick’s assets just means quasi will own more of his shit in the end.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I of course don’t advocate harassment or property damage and anything implying I do is purely satire, but to play doubles advocate lowering the value of rick’s assets just means quasi will own more of his shit in the end.
Sir, need I remind you that you are now a Qanon adjacent white supremacist Nazi misogynist cyberstalker Russian bot, simply by association?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I gotta disagree.

On rare occasion, Joe would show a sliver of self awareness or self deprecation, two things that Fatrick is incapable of.

Hell, the old cow would even sometimes come across as sorta likable. There's never been a time I've felt that way about Slobbison. This is why he's one of the most popular lolcows on Kiwi Farms.

Mama Raven really did a number on poor Tubby.
Fucking with Joe is kinda like Tom and Jerry, it's pretty lighthearted fun to see him chimp out like a you know what.

The War on Patrick is like hunting for the Golden State Killer, it can only end with him dead or in jail.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
How would he speak to us from the witness stand? He would be addressing either his our one of our attorneys. If he tried speaking to us from the witness stand the judge would tell him to pipe down or hold him in contempt.
Pat is so smart that the judge will have no choice but to let him do whatever he wants during the trial

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I gotta disagree.

On rare occasion, Joe would show a sliver of self awareness or self deprecation, two things that Fatrick is incapable of.

Hell, the old cow would even sometimes come across as sorta likable. There's never been a time I've felt that way about Slobbison. This is why he's one of the most popular lolcows on Kiwi Farms.

I'm confused. You're agreeing with everything I said.

But yeah Joe certainly isn't even in the same league of hateability as pig. Fucking with Joe was always more of a goof than something driven by genuine hatred. I think a lot of it was fueled by how hateable and hypocritical nana became and Joe feeling the need to defend him at all times.

Fucking with Patrick is like staring into the abyss. It corrupts your very soul to even be aware of his existence. He's just that hateable. Also fat.

Forum Clout
How would he speak to us from the witness stand? He would be addressing either his our one of our attorneys. If he tried speaking to us from the witness stand the judge would tell him to pipe down or hold him in contempt.
I'm going to represent myself so I can cross examine Pat on the witness stand. I'd ask him if he was overweight, and when he said no I'd then point out that he is obviously overweight and is lying and therefore nothing he says should be considered as truthful, and then everyone will clap.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
I'm going to represent myself so I can cross examine Pat on the witness stand. I'd ask him if he was overweight, and when he said no I'd then point out that he is obviously overweight and is lying and therefore nothing he says should be considered as truthful, and then everyone will clap.
20220227.jpg

Show this video to the jury like it's the Zapruder film. We're through the fat looking glass here, people.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Does he think his case will be as big as OJ’s? Hate to break it to you fatty, the juice was fucking talented. He also didn’t abandon his daughter, fat faggot.
Yes he actually does. He thinks that the law was going to do one big synchronised raid like something out of a film, drag every single John Doe out who called him fat, don't give them bail and send them to Guantabano Bay to be waterboarded to give up their allies...
So he thought some CIA dude was going to be screaming into 'FatricksChinsAreFat's face
'WHO IS' IFARTEDINNIKKISVAG69'??? GIVE ME A NAME!!!! '

He still thinks he doesn't owe Quasi a cent, he thinks that he is going to be there, camera's on, proudly standing tall while each and every broken down rascal in an orange jumpsuit and shackles is led out and forced to look Fatrick in his squinty Piggy eyes and then he will let lose and rip into each rascal and thunder down like Old Testament god, the crowd will gasp and clap and the rascal will cry and beg and plead and squeal 'no Patrick you are NOT FAT I am a lying criminal, nobody farted into Nikkis vagina, you are a tough guy, oh please, please spare me'

He thinks he will get the satisfaction of looking every single rascal in the face, while of course they are handcuffed and he is safe begind cops and bailiffs and telling them how not fat and amazing he is, how low and much of loser they are...
60 times...
Then he gets to oink about it on Twitter and is safe in the fact that NOBODY ever ever ever can say a mean word against him..because he WON!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I gotta disagree.

Joe is likable. He’s just a boomer faggot. I could absolutely drink a beer with him and talk about The Sopranos.

Patrick has zero redeeming features whatsoever and deserves to be miserable.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
And gay. And cucked. And a nigger.
And that you are such a pathetic faggot that a fucking COURT let you... LET you give Annabelle away. I mean wasn't there like 3 different scenarios presented to the fat cunt where he could still see her and he rejected them all?
If Fatrick got on his knees and live streamed him admitting he was a pathetic, spineless coward, completely unfit to be a father, a scared, narcissistic, egotistical maniac who is afraid of confrontation and never been in a fight... Then maybe... Maybe I would think about accepting his actual apology... But unless he livesttreams him doing that and paying Quasi in fresh, crisp 100 dollar bills I won't accept any of his apologies!