• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick has been invited to tonight's stream. Will he chicken out? Tune in live at 8pm ET!

G

[MEDIA=youtube]b2od9Y-rqxs[/MEDIA]

Screenshot_20220223-205603_Nextplus.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-090800_2ndLine.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I remember when the Feed Nana guy called Joe and despite all the fucking with him up to that point, Joe just acted like a regular human being and even had a sense of humor about everything. Stuff like that is why Joe is no longer fucked with but Patrick is simply incapable of ever showing any humility, so of course he won't even consider this.

He's also very fat.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
“The only circumstances I will speak to you is from the witness stand at your trial.”
So far the only legal action I’ve gotten from that night was a fine for skipping a toll booth. Fun fact: if you decide to troll pat irl you can throw paint on his piece of shit v6 mustang and force him to ride his overpriced starter bike in the winter. Have fun, children.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I remember when the Feed Nana guy called Joe and despite all the fucking with him up to that point, Joe just acted like a regular human being and even had a sense of humor about everything. Stuff like that is why Joe is no longer fucked with but Patrick is simply incapable of ever showing any humility, so of course he won't even consider this.

He's also very fat.
BroJoe joining would be a great story arc, he probably knows nothing of the Fatrick lore and could have a nice time shitting on a libtard

oh wait im sorry they already said covidcumia is coming on

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout

He's also very fat.
I miss when Joe would bite.

Hudson

Forum Clout
This is why he blocks anyone on Twitter with a reasoned opinion contrary to his. Also why he won't debate Ben Shapiro.

He'll only speak in an echo chamber to ill informed, like minded, brainwashed liberals like himself. If someone out debates him, he simply calls them "child" or "sweety" and hides their responses. Makes him feel superior to others, all from the comfort of his fart couch and pink blankie.

G

Fun fact: if you decide to troll pat irl you can throw paint on his piece of shit v6 mustang and force him to ride his overpriced starter bike in the winter. Have fun, children.

I don't advocate for damaging Rick's property. First off, it's not very funny. More importantly though, that's property that Quasi is going to end up owning so no sense in hurting his bottom line.

Hudson

Forum Clout
He was definitely a much funner cow than Patrick. Even though he wasn't nearly as hateable, the ways he'd freak out were so entertaining. Fucking with Patrick isn't nearly as fun but we're committed for life at this point.
I gotta disagree.

On rare occasion, Joe would show a sliver of self awareness or self deprecation, two things that Fatrick is incapable of.

Hell, the old cow would even sometimes come across as sorta likable. There's never been a time I've felt that way about Slobbison. This is why he's one of the most popular lolcows on Kiwi Farms.

Mama Raven really did a number on poor Tubby.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
he's probably hungover as fuck and feeling like a red-faced retard after humiliating himself yesterday
Yesterday was fantasticly retarded even by his standards. He probably feels mentally and physically ill until he gets that first Corona out of the way. Instead of focusing his energy on what went wrong yesterday he'll be oinking at full throttle in no time.