• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick eats dog food

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
What's the neighbor's Alsatian going to eat now after fucking Niki, Rick?

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220413-184634_Instagram.jpg

G

This asshole made the poor barmaid go all the way to the back to fetch some fake honey he could drizzle in his tea like a spaz. I hope she spit in it.
I hate this picture so much and that's part of it. He fucking staged this picture of all of this shitty food. The honey facing the camera. The spoon sitting on the coaster just next to the cup. Meanwhile the actual food looks like someone heated up a Hungry Man TV dinner and plated it with some bread and a shitty salad. Piggy staged it like he's at a Michelin starred restaurant.

Midian9876

Forum Clout

I’ve always found posting pictures of the food you make to be at best, silly, and more likely, just a shitty form of narcissism. It’s not really a surprise tubs does it. And it looks like mediocre slop.

With that said, I worked with a gentleman for over a decade whose only Facebook posts these days are his cooking now that he is retired ; for a guy who worked in the finance industry solely with no culinary background, what he does post looks very well done. And I don’t dislike the guy for posting it as it is always in the context of cooking for his children and grandchildren at family gatherings, building memories, something fat fuck Tomlinson who abandons his daughter will never appreciate nor have.